Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

im going to make my sausage and mash. I may decide to miss the second half. that was bollocks for 35 mins.

we miss nzogbia

I'm going to make some homemade BBQ sauce and butterfly some chicken breasts.

What is everybody else having for tea?

you going to put bacon and melted cheese on too??

I don't eat 'bacon' but yes, I have smoked turkey rashers in the fridge good shout!

• Like 1

im going to make my sausage and mash. I may decide to miss the second half. that was bollocks for 35 mins.

we miss nzogbia

Bubble & Squeak. I'm going to fry some puke left over from the first half

• Like 1

Well this is Lambert's team now. No excuses. Yes we've got players missing but isn't that the whole point of having a squad? And he bought a fair few in hw summer for such events.

We are WORSE than last season. A few shock wins aside we really are utter shit and struggle so much versus the 'lesser' teams.

If he doesn't sort that midfiels out properly this is another relegation scrap, I'm certain of that.

we miss nzogbia

I don't eat 'bacon' but yes, I have smoked turkey rashers in the fridge good shout!

this bit of conversation is the best think thats happened since 3pm :D

we miss nzogbia

peppered beef steaks and potato wedges, all made by me and a lot more exciting than Villa!!!!

Well this is Lambert's team now. No excuses. Yes we've got players missing but isn't that the whole point of having a squad? And he bought a fair few in hw summer for such events.

We are WORSE than last season. A few shock wins aside we really are utter shit and struggle so much versus the 'lesser' teams.

If he doesn't sort that midfiels out properly this is another relegation scrap, I'm certain of that.

Thing is, our midfield looked good the second half of last season which is what I find confusing.

Our 'good' players from last season have all become crap. I have no idea why.

And yet in the Lambert thread their are people who would shoot you down for even suggesting this.

we miss nzogbia

this bit of conversation is the best think thats happened since 3pm :D

I got 16 bread rolls for £1 from Greggs yesterday too, bit of iceberg lettuce along with your shout and tonights dinner is winning. Thank you KHV!

• Like 1

Behave.

We're basing a managers signings on 10m spent this summer and around 18m last summer.  

28m over two years, an average of £14m.

Not enough for a mid-table team and out-spent by those who got promoted.

I've stuck up for Tonev a bit on here - but that spank 30 yards over when Benteke could have been played in was **** criminal. He's barely tracked back all game. **** off, son. 

Our defence looks so much better. Vlaar has been excellent again. A real shame we won't see him and Okore together this season.

Our midfield is absolute shite. They don't have an idea in possession and it's horrible to watch. I don't have a clue what Lambert instructs them. They pass backwards or sideways. They don't make a forward run. They don't create chances. I hope they heard the boos. I hate watching them.

The players on the pitch don't deserve Benteke, let alone to play for Aston Villa. Guzan, Vlaar, Bacuna and Clark excluded.

Not sure what Lambert is going to do... That bench is appalling. Robinson, anyone?