Marco Cestagalli (AC Milan)

Villan4Life

Italian Link!! Not sure if source is genuine or not?

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2013/10/tottenham-and-aston-villa-chase-ac-milan-youngster/

Tottenham and Aston Villa are following the progress of AC Milan Allievi Nazionali player Marco Cestagalli.

The left-back, born in 1997, is being tracked by the Premier League duo thanks to some stellar performances for the Rossoneri this season.

According to TuttoMercatoWeb.com, Cestagalli would become the latest Italian youngster to join an English academy, joining the likes of Giuseppe Rossi, Michele Fornasier and Federico Macheda who all moved to the Manchester United’s academy whilst in their youth.

At this time there are no indications that Cestagalli would accept a move but both Aston Villa and Tottenham are expected to intensify their contacts with the young defender as his growth continues.

Cestagalli’s Allievi Nazionali team are undefeated so far this season and have only conceded one goal in five matches.

"He's more likely to play sooner with us though. Could be a factor if he's well advised". Agreed P3te but I would be shocked if someone who is with Milan would be advised to go for us rather than join a top 6 club who would most likely offer him more cash than we would or stay where he is.

"He's more likely to play sooner with us though. Could be a factor if he's well advised". Agreed P3te but I would be shocked if someone who is with Milan would be advised to go for us rather than join a top 6 club who would most likely offer him more cash than we would or stay where he is.

I may be wrong but I think the youngsters abroad would prefer to play and be paid, rather than sit on the bench and be paid.

"I may be wrong but I think the youngsters abroad would prefer to play and be paid, rather than sit on the bench and be paid". I am not sure their approach to an offer would be that much different to a youngster who is already playing in the UK villan-007 but having said that our very own Okore did turn down Chelsea to play games rather than warm a bench and should any player make a similar decision that would say a lot about them and show their outlook on the game is being motivated by game time rather than by money and the bright lights.   

Depends on the quality of youth though.

Im not sure that going to a club with a recent record of relegation battle as opposed to top 6 is as enticing as you think. 

really?

he is 16 and Villa has a great academy who promote players. Would you not rather go there than to Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal, Citeh or Man United who have probably blooded about 3 youth players between them in last 3 seasons

• Like 1

Â