Marco Cestagalli (AC Milan)

Villan4Life

Depends on the quality of youth though.

Im not sure that going to a club with a recent record of relegation battle as opposed to top 6 is as enticing as you think. 

I'm sure learning his trade at the current home of the NextGen winners would be an attractive proposition as would the chance to play top six football with us in seasons to come.  It depends how Villa sell themselves and how keen they are on signing the lad.  

Re-Zatman.

Yes i would as being 50 years of age and being offered an academy place as an over age player would be a great signing for the club. This is why i keep banging on about signing experience players.

Redknapp has already offered me a place in the QPR academy but i'm still open to offers.

Edited by Morpheus

Depends on the quality of youth though.

Im not sure that going to a club with a recent record of relegation battle as opposed to top 6 is as enticing as you think. 

I'm sure learning his trade at the current home of the NextGen winners would be an attractive proposition as would the chance to play top six football with us in seasons to come.  It depends how Villa sell themselves and how keen they are on signing the lad.  

How many of the NextGen winners have got consistent game time in the first team or are likely to?

Top six football in seasons to come? Its a hard sell that at the moment.

they won it less than 6 months ago, not like they won it 2 or 3 years ago. in pre-season Grealish, Burke, Donacien, Robinson and Carruthers were involved and Lambert seems to rate these to keep them around the squad.

the fact 3 of them are on loan to gain experience is also going to help

Â