VillaTalk EWR

villaajax

vt.png

9th August 2013

Morpheus vs RunRickyRun.

The Match: Wack kick from Morpheus. RunRickyRun powers out of a Morpheus headlock. STIFF~! chop lights up Morpheus who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Morpheus! Cover, but there's no one to count for RunRickyRun! Morpheus comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. RRR takes a vertical suplex from Morpheus. Weak bodyslam by Morpheus. Covers for a quick two count. Flapjack from Morpheus on RRR. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! RRR reverses a Morpheus hammerlock. Full nelson slam on Morpheus. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Morpheus pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. RunRickyRun hooks up a suplex, but it is blocked. Morpheus scores with a low blow, then turns it into a small package! The referee didn't see the illegal blow! 1...2...3! RunRickyRun got screwed out of the victory! The fight has started up again! Morpheus attacks RRR, and they brawl all around ringside, then into the crowd! They eventually disappear backstage, still fighting.

GarethRDR is backstage, when Dante_Lockhart comes over. He proposes that they form a tag team, but GarethRDR simply laughs and walks off, leaving a disappointed Dante_Lockhart behind.

Stevo985 vs theunderstudy.

The Match: Hard back suplex on Stevo985. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Flying reverse elbow by theunderstudy. There's a two count on the pin. Stevo985 flips out of a theunderstudy bodyslam attempt. theunderstudy takes a right hand to the temple from Stevo985. I bet those hurt more than Sgt. Slaughter's Noogies. Stevo985 with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on TUS. One more performed that badly and this match will end on a bad note, if you get my drift. Hooks the leg for a two count. Side suplex from Stevo985. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. TUS takes a vertical suplex from Stevo985. TUS counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Lightning kick by TUS on Stevo985. There's a two count on the pin. Diamond Dust from theunderstudy and Stevo985 is out! Pin, but Stevo985 is out just before the three count. theunderstudy hits a rolling kick on Stevo985. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. STIFF high kick on Stevo985 by theunderstudy. TUS drops an elbow...but Stevo985 moves out of the way. theunderstudy takes a right hand to the temple from Stevo985. Stevo985 DDTs theunderstudy. theunderstudy gets knocked to the ground by Stevo985, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Flying Elbow Drop!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Stevo985 slides to the outside and grabs a chair, then climbs back into the ring. TUS turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! He is left down and out on the canvas.

mjmooney is in the ring, and he calls out rjw63. There is no response, so mjmooney walks off backstage to find him.

Bickster vs The_Rev - Tables Match

The Match: The_Rev takes a headbutt from Bickster. Bickster pulls The_Rev onto the table for a piledriver, but he uses a backdrop to survive. BAAACK Body drop by The_Rev gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. The_Rev charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. The_Rev counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! The_Rev pulls Bickster onto the table for a powerbomb, but he uses a backdrop to get out of the predicament. Spear by The_Rev. Bickster kicks The_Rev in the gut to reverse the momentum. Bickster hits a bulldog off the ropes. High Angle DDT by Bickster just SPIKES The_Rev down! The_Rev backdrops Bickster out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of The_Rev. The_Rev hits a right hand. Bickster blocks a kick from The_Rev. Running knee lift from Bickster. Bickster climbs onto the table with The_Rev and hits a bodyslam through it for the win! Bickster is still in the ring celebrating. The_Rev pushes the referee away. The_Rev spins Bickster around. The_Rev hits the Lariat!

• Like 1

Yeah!! me and you and ingram and lapal and chindie and dodgyknees - The Really Terribly Geeky Nerds  grouphugg.gif

Sounds good, and remember, I want you guys ready in case there's any cheating in my Intercontinental match-up with 8pints, he looks the sort. I want you to keep an eye out for that midget he hangs around with.

So it's came to this, sixths-of-a-mans coming together to try and make a whole.

But it's still no good! Because the man you lot would make would be the weakest, wimpiest and weirdest I'd ever seen!

Well, maybe the second, behind Villaajax.

Ginko, you're scared of facing me in our up coming title match, that's understandable.

You've ran to your grlfriends to try and protect you, that's understandable.

But what isn't understandable is the Bannan, Ireland, Hutton, Heskey, Bennett and Holman of VT thinking they have any chance against me.

Me and 2quartz will see you female dogs at the match.

DRINK UP! 

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 1

Morpheus vs RunRickyRun.

The Match: Wack kick from Morpheus. RunRickyRun powers out of a Morpheus headlock. STIFF~! chop lights up Morpheus who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Morpheus! Cover, but there's no one to count for RunRickyRun! Morpheus comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. RRR takes a vertical suplex from Morpheus. Weak bodyslam by Morpheus. Covers for a quick two count. Flapjack from Morpheus on RRR. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! RRR reverses a Morpheus hammerlock. Full nelson slam on Morpheus. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Morpheus pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. RunRickyRun hooks up a suplex, but it is blocked. Morpheus scores with a low blow, then turns it into a small package! The referee didn't see the illegal blow! 1...2...3! RunRickyRun got screwed out of the victory! The fight has started up again! Morpheus attacks RRR, and they brawl all around ringside, then into the crowd! They eventually disappear backstage, still fighting.

Ow me Crown Jewels!

Morpheus, you're on my list!

Me and 2quartz will see you female dogs at the match.

DRINK UP! 

:crylaugh:

Fine, I'll take on you and the midget by myself, what do you think about that?

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

Villaajax is the name, Oxford, Engand is the place of origin. A new face on the block. I’m going to wrestle 8pints, the one and only, the legendary, am I excited, am I honoured? You’d better believe it! Is he going down? I hope so. He’s good but he’s been in the business a long time and it’s time for a new face to take over. Is it me? I hope so. I’m gonna throw every… every move I, every move I know, I’m... I’ve been practising, I’ve been trying really hard and I’m gonna get in the ring, his... his time is over. Maybe now it’s time for a new face on the block, me, villaajax, the one and only, at the Georgiadome this Saturday, tune in. 8pints, the legend, with the utmost respect, I’m afraid to tell you that I think you are going down!

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 2

vader.jpg

The temperature inside this apple pie is over 1000 degrees.

If I squeeze it, a jet of molten bramley apple will squirt out.

Could go your way; could go mine. Either way, one of us is going down!

• Like 1

Thanks, I've updated your age!

I've also updated the first post of this thread so that we have an index of all the cards so it's easier to find them once posted.

We still need Pay Per View names for the October, November and December events, if anyone has any ideas?

Villaajax is the name, Oxford, Engand is the place of origin. A new face on the block. I’m going to wrestle 8pints, the one and only, the legendary, am I excited, am I honoured? You’d better believe it! Is he going down? I hope so. He’s good but he’s been in the business a long time and it’s time for a new face to take over. Is it me? I hope so. I’m gonna throw every… every move I, every move I know, I’m... I’ve been practising, I’ve been trying really hard and I’m gonna get in the ring, his... his time is over. Maybe now it’s time for a new face on the block, me, villaajax, the one and only, at the Georgiadome this Saturday, tune in. 8pints, the legend, with the utmost respect, I’m afraid to tell you that I think you are going down!

hqdefault.jpg

Greatest promo of all time.

Thanks, I've updated your age!

I've also updated the first post of this thread so that we have an index of all the cards so it's easier to find them once posted.

We still need Pay Per View names for the October, November and December events, if anyone has any ideas?

Robbie Keane Havoc

Scuba (Steve) Diver Series

vt.png

16th August 2013

lp_villa830 vs Dom_Wren.

The Match: lp_villa830 strikes Dom_Wren. lp_villa830 hits Dom_Wren. Dom_Wren takes a vertical suplex, but pops right back up. lp_villa830 with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Dom_Wren. One more performed that badly and this match will end on a bad note, if you get my drift. lp_villa83 charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. BIG clothesline on lp_villa83. Spear by Dom_Wren. There's a two count on the pin. lp_villa83 kicks Dom_Wren in the gut to reverse the momentum. Powerslam from lp_villa830 on Dom_Wren. There's a two count on the pin. Flapjack from lp_villa83 on Dom_Wren. Pin, but Dom_Wren is out just before the three count. Dom_Wren ducks a wild right hand. lp_villa83 takes a headbutt from Dom_Wren. lp_villa83 counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! lp_villa830 strikes Dom_Wren with a hard blow. lp_villa830 has Dom_Wren down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Through the air, Flying Headbut! 1....2....3. lp_villa830 remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

CI vs leviramsey.

The Match: Big forearm by leviramsey makes me want to go to the mirror and check MY teeth. CI gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from levi! Stun Gun from leviramsey! I still can't believe that was Austin's finisher at one point. Big dropkick by leviramsey, who got a ton of air on the move. levi drops an elbow...but CI moves out of the way. Weak bodyslam on levi by CI sets up a legdrop. CI hits an ugly looking bulldog off the ropes. Hooks the leg for a two count. levi blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Reverse DDT on CI. Hooks the leg for a two count. TIGER DRIVER~! '91 nearly crushes the spine of CI! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! levi walks into a drop toe hold. Leg trip from CI knocks the opponent down. CI drops an elbow...but leviramsey moves out of the way. leviramsey snap suplexes CI HARD to the canvas! And again! A pair of clotheslines follow and...yep, levi is a HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! CI gets knocked to the ground by levi. Boston Crab!!! CI taps out! CI is pounding the canvas with punches, shouting about how unfair everything is.

StefanAVFC is backstage, when Baselayers walks over. She flirts with him, then leaves, smiling.

villaajax is backstage. He got on THE STICK~! and talked trash about 8pints, continuing their feud. To the death, I say!

BOF vs Meath_Villan.

The Match: Flying shoulder tackle by BOF sends MV CRASHING to the mat. Spear by BOF. Covers for a quick two count. Meath_Villan elbows BOF in the face to break a hammerlock. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Meath_Villan ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Bodyslam by MV. There's a two count on the pin. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Meath_Villan just KILLS BOF! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Flying shoulder tackle by MV sends BOF CRASHING to the mat. BOF counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Massive backbreaker on MV and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Hooks the leg for a two count. Brutal sit out powerbomb on MV! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! BOF slams Meath_Villan down and motions to the crowd. MV is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Meath_Villan avoids a BOF avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Running knee lift from Meath_Villan. Belly to belly off the top rope! BOF charges, MV moves, and the referee is knocked silly! BOF floors MV, then signals for the Jackknife Powerbomb. Meanwhile, Meath_Villan has something in his hands. BOF comes over...and gets nailed with a set of brass knuckles! The referee wakes up to see the pinfall: 1....2....3! It's over. Meath_Villan climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

StefanAVFC is backstage, when Baselayers walks over. She flirts with him, then leaves, smiling.

This thing knows me too well :D

When is my debut and can I have my card? My proper data is on my profile :)

We are just over 1 week away from HoneytrapHeat - 25th August. Here is the card so far.

heat.png

VTW World Championship

mjmooney v rjw63

Bickster v The_Rev

VTW Intercontinental Championship

Ginko v 8pints

GarethRDR v leemond2008

Texas Deathmatch

theunderstudy v Stevo985

Card subject to change

Â