Ticket News

Electric Avenue

• 1 month later...

was wondering this too. seems the initial allocation has sold out already :( was hoping to go to this one

Look at getting into the 'neutral' section

Cheers I didn't know they had a neutral section. Maybe I'll wait for a little while longer to see if we'll take an extra allocation but if we don't it's a good option to have

Spoke to the Ticket Office yesterday and was told that we have sold out the initial allocation and the club were awaiting official confirmation from Fulham F.C. whether we will be allocated anymore tickets.

I was desperate to go to this with the match being switched to Sunday and it not clashing with playing football myself, therefore signed up to the Fulham Supporters Club and managed to order two tickets in the "Neutral" end.

Never been before and not sure what to expect, but I am hoping that it will have plenty of Villa fans in there. I am in Block P4 which I think may be the closest to the "Away" end but others may be able to confirm?

Bought my tickets in the neutral end after speaking to the sales people at Villa and being told the same as WakefieldVillain; managed to get 6 seats all next to each other one section over from the Away fans so imagine I'll be surrounded by Villains ;) Will be wearing my kit too, never any trouble at Fulham!

Definitely looked like it was filling up fast so would recommend you register on the Fulham Ticket site and get your tickets bought!

• 2 weeks later...
Â