Few issues

StefanAVFC

Question

Got a few issues.

Posting is buggy. It just says 'saving' when i post and I have to refresh.

I can't like posts.

It doesn't show up when my posts are liked. My latest liked post according to my notifications was over 3 hours ago but I've seen posts that have been liked since.

Cleared cache and tried a different browser.

20 answers to this question

I've had a problem posting. On clicking "add reply", I got a blank screen, which just sat there for ages. I went off to another site, and when I came back it was still the same, so I used the back button to get back to my intended post and clicked "add reply". Same thing again. When I opened the site in another tab, I could see that both posts had been added, though the tab from which I added them showed no indication of this.

and for me as well now ... get the saving post error , but going back the forum page and the post has been , errm Posted

A new topic I started returned a 404 type error  on my browser after I posted it .. but the thread is there as well

Windows 7 running IE10

It appears as though I can not send private messages either. If I use the normal pop-up box it does nothing and if I use the 'full editor' a 'send' redirects to a blank page and the message doesn't appear as being sent in my 'All Messages' section.

Â