Colombian National Team

ForeroGabe

I can't believe Carlos Valdez starts for the third ranked team in Fifa. This Colombia team is legit, and if the Union weren't cheap pricks they could still have a guy who is good enough to start for one of the best international teams in the world. Good job Union! But at least the one player you did pay is Freddy Adu, right?

I can't believe Carlos Valdez starts for the third ranked team in Fifa. This Colombia team is legit, and if the Union weren't cheap pricks they could still have a guy who is good enough to start for one of the best international teams in the world. Good job Union! But at least the one player you did pay is Freddy Adu, right?

There's quite a race for worst-managed club in Philadelphia, though...

• 1 month later...

Colombia will be fun to watch but a defence with Yepes in it isn't going to hold up at all against the best strikers, Chile were running amok in the first half and only the red card changed things.

Last 16 will be the best they'll do imo. Still will be a team the higher seeds will want to avoid. Imagine a group of Spain, Belgium and Colombia if that's possible?!

its a brilliant documentary, probably one of the best sports one ever made.

as for national team they have a very good manager who would have won in 2006 if he didnt lose his bottle in quarter finals and be good to watch

• Like 1

Yeah I watched the Escobar docu, just showed how close the drug cartel was to Colombia in the 90s, inviting them to parties up in the mountains, think Higuita went to jail for a bit for a close association with one of them.

Then the money run out after they dissolved and Colombia declined until now.

That documentary was brilliant but really, why did he go out that night when he knew things were tense. I was under the impression he was gunned down by surprise outside a bar, never knew he was involved in an argument before being shot

Great seeing love for that one. Found it by "mistake" and I loved it as well. Only annoyance was the family going on about how great he was. I do understand why they would do it it was just a little bit too much from a documentary pov.

Â