Tickets

Daniel

Are home tickets released in a similar order to away tickets?

Something like the following?

Monday August 19 [from 12noon]: On sale to current season card holders who attended five or more Barclays Premier League away fixtureslb_icon1.png in 2012-13*
Monday August 19 [from 3pm]: On sale to current season card holders who attended four or more Barclays Premier League away fixtures in 2012-13*
Wednesday August 21 [from 9am]: On sale to current season card holders who attended three or more Barclays Premier League away fixtures in 2012-13*
Wednesday August 21 [from 2pm]: On sale to current season card holders who attended two or more Barclays Premier League away fixtures in 2012-13*
Friday August 23 [from 9am]: On sale to current season card holders who attended one or more Barclays Premier League away fixtures in 2012-13*
Friday August 23 [from 2pm]: On sale to current season card holders*
Monday August 26: On sale to supporters with an away booking historyin the 2012-13 season*
Thursday August 29: On sale to supporters with any booking history*

Monday August 19 [from 12noon]: On sale to current season card holders who attended five or more Barclays Premier League away fixtureslb_icon1.png in 2012-13*

Monday August 19 [from 3pm]: On sale to current season card holders who attended four or more Barclays Premier League away fixtures in 2012-13*

Wednesday August 21 [from 9am]: On sale to current season card holders who attended three or more Barclays Premier League away fixtures in 2012-13*

Wednesday August 21 [from 2pm]: On sale to current season card holders who attended two or more Barclays Premier League away fixtures in 2012-13*

Friday August 23 [from 9am]: On sale to current season card holders who attended one or more Barclays Premier League away fixtures in 2012-13*

Monday August 26: On sale to supporters with an away booking historyin the 2012-13 season*

Nah they should get down to general sale for most if not every game.

Yeah don't they count the actual turnstiles for attendance? There were a couple of seats empty next to me in the holte lower which would have been tickets sold but no show.

From watching it on the telly I coud see a fair few empty seats in the middle of the Trinity, and some in the obstructed part of the Holte over the Doug Ellis Stand, so probably not 42,000 people at the ground. Still a good crowd in though.

Edited by The Fun Factory

Monday August 26: On sale to supporters with an away booking history in the 2012-13 season*

Nah they should get down to general sale for most if not every game.

But the order of access is the same? I have been living away so don't have any booking history and am just seeing how I can work my way up so I can get good seats for some  games this season. 

Â