2013 VT Fantasy Football League

Raymond

Dont take it so seriously!?  Bit of fun and something additional to root for outside of your team doing well?

Team DHUTWU would be missed as a long term participant!  This is the only real league i play, so if the regulars start dropping out thats it done for!

i DO try but it's very annoying when

a) you start off shite and

B) At least one of your opposition players has a monster week every week.

Jamaal Charles! 4 tds in the first half FFS!!!

Dont take it so seriously!?  Bit of fun and something additional to root for outside of your team doing well?

Team DHUTWU would be missed as a long term participant!  This is the only real league i play, so if the regulars start dropping out thats it done for!

I was very surprised to see you put Boldin in over Edelman

Yeah i was going to put Kirk Cousins in too but thought it too risky!  :|  All my calls this week were terrible, but i think my opponent had me beat even with my best lineup out so my incompetence didnt matter! That is unless Reggie Bush completely blows up to ridiculous level tonight, then it might have been close if id had those three in, but not likely.

I spaced out a little here...have the playoffs started this weekend?

Yes and after leading the field the whole season I think you got shitcanned last night along with me

Total collapse...shades of Newcastle in 1996!

At the risk of sounding like a complainer, I really think the first and second place teams should get a bye. 

Instead of 8 teams making the playoffs, I think just 6 should, with positions 3-4-5-6 all playing first round playoffs (3v6, 4v5).

Good luck to the rest of the field

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Kkr has gone awol but he'll be back to set it all up at some point

Im here still! :)

I will get this renewed in the next few days.  Will send invites to all last years managers and see if anyone else wants in.  We can review scoring too and rosta sizes etc.

Â