2013 VT Fantasy Football League

Raymond

Yeah, QB's putting up 300-400+ and multiple TD's will do that for you!  Hitting multiple bonus points there!

Should be a link to the scoring on the league somewhere?  Let me know if there isnt and i will post here, but its a point per reception, rush and competion league.

whats the average points per week roughly?

im pretty happy with 178 after the first game!

Or at least presume i should be :D

For a very good week you are looking at 300+ team points.  As you are already over half way to that I suspect you will have an extremely good week!  When a player excels like Manning did it's near impossible for your opponent to challenge back but luckily it's a week by week game.

You have a 1% chance of winning our matchup as it stands currently Rob!  276-172.  You have a RB and a TE to play though so id think its higher than that.

1% say Yahoo that is!

Not that it would have made a difference but Kaepernick gets 126 points and Vick gets 58. Bit of a silly scoring format. 

I guess its my fault for not looking into the scoring but huge bonuses for passing yards and hardly anything for rushing yards for QBs. I don't like it. 

Not that it would have made a difference but Kaepernick gets 126 points and Vick gets 58. Bit of a silly scoring format. 

I guess its my fault for not looking into the scoring but huge bonuses for passing yards and hardly anything for rushing yards for QBs. I don't like it. 

There are similar bonus points for RBs who break 100 yards and then 50 yards thereafter.  LeSean McCoy scored 81 in week 1 for his performance.  A QB won't throw for 400 yards every week (despite what they think) so ample reward.

For the first time since this comp started back in '08 (I think) it looks like I might have to bench Tom Brady.

He just hasn't got anyone decent to throw to. Why they let Welker go I'll never know

There are similar bonus points for RBs who break 100 yards and then 50 yards thereafter.  LeSean McCoy scored 81 in week 1 for his performance.  A QB won't throw for 400 yards every week (despite what they think) so ample reward.

The QB's will receive the rushing bonus points too.  They get credited with a point for every rush and a point for every 10 yards rushing like any RB also so the rewards are there for rushing.

I'm open to suggestions on changes, but yes reading the scoring format before you drafted and raising ideas then would have been better!  I did ask fwiw.

16lgtvc.jpg

Well that's me told. 

The scoring balance to me clearly isn't right. 

If you look at Rodgers, he has 138 points this week. The lowest scoring team at the moment has 155 points. However, well Rodgers did to nearly outscore an entire team isn't right. 

I'm not suggesting changing the scoring system because no one else appears bothered and yes it's my own fault. 

Â