2013 VT Fantasy Football League

Raymond

Just in case you were wondering, (and I know you were) A Mingo Ate My Baby is currently in first place.

Thank you, that is all. :P

Only person to beat you so far, but I'm only 3-3.

Suppose that's what happens when you forget when the draft was and get the computer to do it for you. Luckily Jamaal Charles has been beasting, Brees has put up huge numbers a couple of times and I managed to pick up Chiefs D. Although it is horrible wanting Charles and their D to perform as a Bronco.

I've had enough of Brady and Trent Richardson underperforming all season. Both been shit.

Brady gets Gronk back and manages to throw zero TDs. Meh.

Going against a pretty useful Jets D though to be fair.  Gronk looked good in his first game back too and put up some yards also, so against some lesser D's there should be a fair few TD's there for that combo.  Although looking at the PATs schedule i think they face some more defensively minded teams in the coming weeks!

I'll trade you Russell Wilson and Tony G for Brady and Gronk?

Wow, Brady still sucks. One TD today and 26 fan points.

Maqroll's QB got as many points on his own as virtually my whole team!!!

Jake Locker your time has come!!!

Why on earth if I add someone now can I not get them in my team until Wednesday!? **** stupid. Now I will be playing without a kicker and TE today. 

Depends when you add them.  If its after the Thursday game i think all the players go on waivers until all the games complete.

Other players are just on waivers if released by another team.

Eli had no TD's and still got me 40+ points.  Completions and yards count a lot for the QB's so i think Brady is suffering from the loss of Welker, Gronk half the season and having a bunch of young receivers.

Was that Stafford?  He did throw for just under 500 yards, 33 completions and 2 total TD's!

Why on earth if I add someone now can I not get them in my team until Wednesday!? **** stupid. Now I will be playing without a kicker and TE today. 

Depends when you add them.  If its after the Thursday game i think all the players go on waivers until all the games complete.

It was Sunday. Any other league I play you can add players until they have played that gameweek. Our way is stupid.

Eli had no TD's and still got me 40+ points.  Completions and yards count a lot for the QB's so i think Brady is suffering from the loss of Welker, Gronk half the season and having a bunch of young receivers.

Was that Stafford?  He did throw for just under 500 yards, 33 completions and 2 total TD's!

My Stafford-Calvin Johnson battery has finally paid dividends. Long may it continue! 

Crap, bye week.  <_<

It was Sunday. Any other league I play you can add players until they have played that gameweek. Our way is stupid.

Yet you didnt review the settings as requested and raise this issue for debate, not only before the season, but until week 8!?

Yet you didnt review the settings as requested and raise this issue for debate, not only before the season, but until week 8!?

Haven't needed to raise it until now. It's a pretty weird rule to put in, in the first place.

Â