2013 VT Fantasy Football League

Raymond

Would have like to play with you guys, but oh well.

You guys should check out profootballaddicts.com. I contribute I the site and we have good people there. I also talk about fantasy football on twitter.

Have you tried to join yet?

We have 11 teams so far and room for up to 9 more.

Pre-draft rankings set.  Depth is amazing at WR.  QB and TE is not too bad.  RB is poor outside of the first round.

Have my eye on a few sleepers and wildcards but will probably be scouring free agents post draft and once the first depth charts are released.

Love this time of year!

Yeah Rob, and you always end up with Tom Brady, Wes Welker and Peyton Hillis!  Probably not the year for them :P

Turn up to the live draft, there is metaphorically a lot riding on it going right.  I'll be there.

Edited by Tubby

Check out the draft reports page that analyses your draft picks and potential to compete.  I got a B- with a projection of 11/12!  Good read though and gives advice on how to improve your team.

Some highlights from my grading:

Draft Grade: B-

When a bottom-half draft slot yields top-half results, that's the sign of a strong effort by the GM. Such was the case with The PlayBook of Eli, which flipped its 11th overall pick into a projected fourth-place finish in villatalk League (8-6-0, 2,874 points). With five WRs on the roster, The PlayBook of Eli might have more quantity than quality at that spot; their WRs are projected to average 196 points this season, fewer than the league average of 203. They ended up with one of the lowest-scoring sets of RBs in the league, as they scooped up Matt Forte, Reggie Bush, Mark Ingram, and Vick Ballard for their rotation.

No Country for Old Men: With an average of 7.9 years of NFL experience, The PlayBook of Eli is the oldest team in the league.

Strongest Position: While The PlayBook of Eli is projected to have three better-than-average positions, TE is clearly their best unit (15.5% above the league average).

My backs and receiver corps isnt great but im hoping Reggie Bush is going to carry the load and see plenty of action in Detroits passing game too.

Cassel Greyskull was unable to capitalize on their fortuitous draft position. Despite selecting third overall, they're projected to finish ninth in villatalk League with a mark of 5-8-1 (2,839 points). 

The coach of Cassel Greyskull must have arrived late to the draft party. After picking up the fewest projected points in the league over the draft's first half, they accumulated the most during the second half.

Cheeky gits. 

Â