2013 VT Fantasy Football League

Raymond

All season I have needed just one player to have a "big" night and it hasn't happened.

Then three players get big scores in the same game. Arse.

Play offs will go to the wire so looks like I won't be trading my entire team away

• Like 1

Three weeks ago I was 11th and needed to win every game left to have a chance of the play offs.

3-0 since then. Still all going to hinge on next week. The league is amazingly close this season.

• Like 1

rhyscartwright_avfc would be 9-2 if they played the same schedule as Punters Unanimous.

But I didn't and I am 7-6 instead.

EDIT - 2 games less in 9-2 record but obviously they don't include the matchups with PU, so would actually be 9-4. Would still be enough to top the league though.

Most points I've got from WR's all season. The not so hard decision to bench Brees proved correct but fruitless.

Edited by rhyscartwright_avfc

Won't deny it's been a shit year for the brown stuff as I've been fully routed to the bottom of the league for most of the season. It's a shame that I've been so uncompetitive and inconsistent no matter what moves I pulled as it destroys the fun. Will be back next season with a new draft philosophy, well done to those who make the playoffs... Rob I've got your back - Josh Gordon is a beast!

Edited by Tubby

Last night I went to bed at the point Gronk got his knee snapped and Brady was sacked, and fumbled back to Cleveland. At this point New England hadn't scored a point and Brady had got 18 fan points on a projected 70. After Villa's spineless showing earlier I'd had enough of sport.

Imagine my surprise when I got up at 4am to find Brady had somehow managed to throw over 400 yards in another comeback win, gaining 116 fan points. All in a quarter and a bit.

Think I'll just stay in bed next week!

• Like 1

Good luck to all in the playoffs. Its been a very close league all year.

As or the Browns, I will guarantee that the QB situation will be addressed in the off-season, I'm thinking free- agent AND the draft since they have two first round picks (their own plus one from INDY for Trent Richardson).

Gutted i didnt make the playoffs. ah well some was my own fault (not selecting team while on holiday for 3 weeks) and some was bad luck matchups (joint top points against)

I even had PM as my QB so its impressive i didnt get through

Â