Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

why before every tournament do people get excited claiming the stadiums wont be ready? a year before the WC and 5 stadiums arent finished, you can build a lot in a year...

has any tournament ever started with a stadium not finished?

Well the swimming at the Athens Olympics was open air wasn't it in the end? I'm pretty sure that was because the stadium wouldn't have finished building a roof in time so they had to improvise.

Obviously nobody noticed when I mentioned hooligan memoirs. Thought it might start a debate, 

I did, I even threw you a 'Like'. Pretty much despise the whole thing in film / literature as they (mostly) seem to consist of revelling in the violence and how much of a total **** word removed they were. But then of course, it's all OK because they are now 'reformed characters'. If you're so reformed, how about not trying to make a quick buck and giving ideas to other oxygen theives.

And yes, I do realise there will be exceptions and that some of them are trying to highlight their past as a warning to others, but I would say they are few and far between.

• Like 1

This is the latest installment of interviewgate after I replied to her original email with "Wow, just wow." and my business partner then replied with something about a Bentley. Also we set the business up before my stroke. So not only is she precious, mental and slightly illiterate but she doesn't listen either.

Apologies regarding yesterday.

I went over the route I took over and over and with someone who knows the area well. I worked at Tricorn House once for two years, but I drove everywhere then. It has changed much in terms of logistics since.

I did not mean any disrespect. I was just being honest and I have the foresight to think about getting there without a car at least 4 days out of 5 in the interim period whilst I am setting up.

I went to a lot of trouble to come and try to see you and I am sure your offices are fine, however, I am not someone who drives to Birmingham every day at the moment.  I checked out the train station and just couldn't believe it. Guys, it was beyond gross. I was actually genuinely worried as I have been attacked previously, therefore, my gut instinct was to think about that and I might have not bothered with perfume by the time I got out of the filthy lift that led me to feel physically ill.

On a different note; I am impressed that you you have the courage to start a business whilst one of you is recovering from a stroke, that is amazing and I do wish you the very best in your endeavours.

What station was she at? One of the Birmingham central ones? Because I can't really see her description matching any of those.

At least her grammar has improved.

If you hired her now it'd be like her doing you a favour. You don't want that and from what I've read I REALLY wouldn't want to work with her. Talk about a high maintenance pain in the arse?

The thing that pisses me off the most, BY FAR, is the widespread and total misuse of statistics.

They say 85.2% of statistics are made up on the spot and that only 15.3% of those are accurate. Very annoying indeed.

The thing that pisses me off the most, BY FAR, is the widespread and total misuse of statistics.

They say 85.2% of statistics are made up on the spot and that only 15.3% of those are accurate. Very annoying indeed.

:angry:

Oh shit, you better stay out of the Bannan thread that you've just piped up in then!!

That I haven't been anywhere today that I've needed to use a pedestrian crossing.

Haha, I clasped one not an hour ago. I found out you can twist them yourself, in both directions! Fascinating stuff.

I think it was me that blew the gaff on the rotating knobs at crossings on VT. A blind person had told me about it, and I was pretty amazed.

Â