Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

"PMSL"

that really annoys me. There are a certain circle of friends on Facebook that i sort of know, and they all use it.

Joe Bloggs is putting up his xmas decorations, pmsl!

Fred Smith you must look like Santa, pmsl

Joe Bloggs yeh I do pmsl!!

Jane Jones about time you did some work, pmsl

Shut the **** up?! Are you really all sat at your computers pissing yourselves? Your houses must stink?

I think Facebook in general pisses me off.

It basically acts as one of 2 things:

1) Most commonly, a way to let the world know how cool you are by going out and getting "messy" or harbouring the "mother of all hangovers".

2) A contest for the most likes / comments by putting something funny as your status.

The most annoying thing about it is that I still look at it throughout the day, this is what upsets me most.

Being tight is a winner. 8)

Is that what they tell you before buying you drinks?

I geniunally always get bought drinks. It's great. I'm not a big party goer, I don't drink often, not my place so everyone just wants to get me pissed but the thing is, if I go out, usually so do I....just play mind games 'nah ain't drinking...'......'go on...have this...' ....'damn, fine'.....WINNER.

Anyway, what pisses me off is my mate saying he got with a lad at Uni because he was getting stick and being called 'gay' for not doing so.

Cause that works! :lol:

No as in they all have at Uni and he was the only one who hadn't...not that they do it regularly but at least once. Keep me out of them thanks. The football lot as well apparently the **** gays, I'm going there in september!

Nearly as bad as some of the shit words they use now like a 'fit' girl is now 'rapid'....getting with someone is 'neckin'.....**** off.

The football lot as well apparently the **** gays, I'm going there in september!

You seem very excited to go there. Have fun.

For the record, 'neckin' has been around for years. When I was in school it was called that, and that was 10 years ago)

Â