Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The tedious new guy at my running club, and his Facebook status updates:

"He who sedulously attends, pointedly asks, calmly speaks, coolly answers and ceases when he has no more to say is in possession of some of the best requisites of man".

I'm fighting the urge to reply "Shut the **** up, then".

Un-friend job, I think.

Please tell him to "shut the **** up!" please please please

Thing is, he's a big bloke, ex-military, bangs on endlessly about his post-traumatic stress thingy (not belittling this at all, but if you knew him I guarantee you wouldn't be impressed) and I actually think he could be a borderline psycho.

Better simply to avoid rather than confront, probably.

bloody hell, went to uni with a guy like that, fits the bill to an absolute tee, not called ben is he?

No, it's Simon. I'm not going to put his surname, because he's the sort of person who Googles his own name to see who's been talking about him. And it turns out there are quite a few - he's made enemies all over the place.

the absolute non stories that get printed every day in the media

katie price puts on twitter "my marriage is in crisis" **** off!

some idiot who wrote an official letter of complaint to scunthorpe united cos on their calender one the photos is at an angle that misses the "s" off, **** off!

her from eastenders claiming she quit over the cot death scenes because of her principles as a mother, yet she still took the money to film the scenes? **** off!

some idiot who wrote an official letter of complaint to scunthorpe united cos on their calender one the photos is at an angle that misses the "s" off, **** off!

her from eastenders claiming she quit over the cot death scenes because of her principles as a mother, yet she still took the money to film the scenes? **** off!

Top rant :thumb:

Top rant :thumb:

Agreed, top rant. It's not that they priont it, it's that people buy the papers.

Â