Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

monetary policy is used to help achieve the governments' economic goals in various ways. There are many different ways it’s used to help, some ways are far, far more effective than others. Goverments' economic goals are very, very, very important goals that really, really, really must be reached, this is why monetary policy is used. I think it’s easy to limit the answer when trying to explain how mentary policy is used to help achieve the governments' economic goals but I can think of one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, possibly even sixteen, at a push seventeen, which tells you it's importance in helping to achieve the governments economic goals. So overall, I think that is why monetary policy is so key in helping to achieve the governments’ economic goals and I think to forget about how important monetary policy is used to help achieve the governments economic goals is really naïve considering how absolutely, completely vital the monetary policy is when it comes down to being used to help achieve the governments’ economic goals. So those are the ways monetary policy is used to help achieve the governments’ economic goals.

There you go. The perfect answer.

My birthday is in January, but its still utterly awful. Ooh, slightly cheaper goods due to the January sales, what will it be this year, an iPod case for something iver never had / probably will never have.

Going out on the piss in winter is crap as well.

monetary policy is used to help achieve the governments' economic goals in various ways. There are many different ways it’s used to help, some ways are far, far more effective than others. Goverments' economic goals are very, very, very important goals that really, really, really must be reached, this is why monetary policy is used. I think it’s easy to limit the answer when trying to explain how mentary policy is used to help achieve the governments' economic goals but I can think of one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, possibly even sixteen, at a push seventeen, which tells you it's importance in helping to achieve the governments economic goals. So overall, I think that is why monetary policy is so key in helping to achieve the governments’ economic goals and I think to forget about how important monetary policy is used to help achieve the governments economic goals is really naïve considering how absolutely, completely vital the monetary policy is when it comes down to being used to help achieve the governments’ economic goals. So those are the ways monetary policy is used to help achieve the governments’ economic goals.

There you go. The perfect answer.

:crylaugh:

That looks alarmingly similar to my introduction.

Cold weather in general. Winter is the most appalling, useless season of them all.
Nah, winter's great. It's that sweaty summer thing I can't stand.

Me too, a few moths a year I dont have to cover my whole body in factor 80. The more the better.

Yeah, I wouldn't be going to the 2022 world Cup Gingerlad... It'll be like the massacre of the innocents only with less sympathy and more gingers.

Bit of a touchy subject (obviously) so I wont divulge too much. I just think the article should of focussed on those who achieved (as you can imagine from an awards ceremony), not for any other reason, instead it was just an attempt to score points.

Â