Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

My wife was straight....then gay!!!!! She didn't even have the common decency to have a bi stage! :lol:
Hidden stages must be unlocked. What you needed to do was go down, down-left, left and then punch her.

To be fair my missus is bi so it could happen...

Generalisation alert* : All straight women are a little bi in my mind anyway :P

These are solely the views of the poster and in no way reflect the views and opinions of VillaTalk and it's owners

Hypothetical Dilemma #3

You are offered the opportunity of a three-way with your missus and said hottie of choice, but as part of the activity you have to let your missus roger you up the bum with a strap-on, lubeless for 10 minutes. You know nothing of the size/girth of the strap-on, other than it's name; "The Mister Ed".

To be fair my missus is bi so it could happen...

Generalisation alert* : All straight women are a little bi in my mind anyway :P

These are solely the views of the poster and in no way reflect the views and opinions of VillaTalk and it's owners

See I asked my new girlfriend if this was true, as I obviously didn't want to make the same mistake twice.

She replied without skipping a beat: "No chance, I love cock too much"!

Hypothetical Dilemma #3

You are offered the opportunity of a three-way with your missus and said hottie of choice, but as part of the activity you have to let your missus roger you up the bum with a strap-on, lubeless for 10 minutes. You know nothing of the size/girth of the strap-on, other than it's name; "The Mister Ed".

:crylaugh:

I was gonna say no until you mentioned the Strap-on!!! :winkold:

Sorry to break the mood :)

What pisses me off is when one of the girls who works for me offers to make coffee, then brings the mug to me filled to within 0.0005mm of the top. It's boiling hot, I can't lift it without spilling it and if I blow on it to cool it down I spill it over the edge.

If she didn't have those legs she'd be in line for a P45

Hypothetical Dilemma #3

I cool with that! 8)

Hypothetical Dilemma #3

Maybe in a few months when the honeymoon period has worn off.

Hypothetical Dilemma #3

Bend me over and call me Stefan.

Here's a question then...

If you could spend a night with Cole, Deville, Hendricks... whoever you like, without your other half (if you have one) ever being able to find out, would you?

Yes

Here's a question then...

If you could spend a night with Cole, Deville, Hendricks... whoever you like, without your other half (if you have one) ever being able to find out, would you?

Yes

I admire your honesty Stevo!

Did you not read the part where it said without them ever finding out?

I'd shag the girl next door if the other half would never find out.

Yeah i read it. My post was in relation to an earlier post of mine...

On the other hand, would you really expect someone to openly admit to cheating on their wife/girlfriend/fiancee or admitting that they would given the chance?

Â