Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

People who are moaning about the hot weather

Then when its cold they moan about the cold weather

Seriously Eck off

The hot weather!!!!!! :evil:

I think he meant the British "hot" (20 degrees C) weather!

People who are moaning about the hot weather

Then when its cold they moan about the cold weather

Seriously Eck off

The hot weather!!!!!! :evil:

I think he meant the British "hot" (20 degrees C) weather!

:D

Well it is hot alright, **** 30 deg and 90 humidity all year round.

1. Constant nauseating repetition of the terms "The Olympic Dream" and "The Olympic Spirit".

2. Olympic diving. You get a gold medal for jumping in a pool? I appreciate that homesexuals deserve medals too, but seriously, piss off.

3. That floor event where you get a gold medal for being the judge's favourite at prancing about. Come on.

4. Any Olympic event that requires judges to give a score out of ten. If you're not doing something measurably better, e.g. running faster, then it doesn't count. Sorry.

5. The torch relay. Nice for seeing interesting places on tele, but do we really need a million hours of coverage on TV, right down to who got paid a zillion pounds for designing the **** torch. Please.

6. The fact that more than 10 seconds of TV coverage has been devoted to the costume that will be worn by the British (or any other) team. Why?

7. And many, many more aspects of the Olympic games, possibly including the Olympics itself.

I have just found out the Olympics is only 16 days long. I am guessing it has always been that length, but I just presumed they would be a lot longer with all the different events and hundreds of countries competing. So billions for what is effectively a 2 week event. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

People who don't like the olympics ;)

Your post was done at exactly the same time as mine, so I know you were aiming that at crackpotforeigner and not me, because my post wasnt there when you wrote yours.

But anyway I actually love the olympics, just surprised how short it is.

People who don't like the olympics ;)

Your post was done at exactly the same time as mine, so I know you were aiming that at crackpotforeigner and not me, because my post wasnt there when you wrote yours.

Thanks for clearing that up :thumb:

1. Constant nauseating repetition of the terms "The Olympic Dream" and "The Olympic Spirit".

2. Olympic diving. You get a gold medal for jumping in a pool? I appreciate that homesexuals deserve medals too, but seriously, piss off.

3. That floor event where you get a gold medal for being the judge's favourite at prancing about. Come on.

4. Any Olympic event that requires judges to give a score out of ten. If you're not doing something measurably better, e.g. running faster, then it doesn't count. Sorry.

5. The torch relay. Nice for seeing interesting places on tele, but do we really need a million hours of coverage on TV, right down to who got paid a zillion pounds for designing the **** torch. Please.

6. The fact that more than 10 seconds of TV coverage has been devoted to the costume that will be worn by the British (or any other) team. Why?

7. And many, many more aspects of the Olympic games, possibly including the Olympics itself.

Off

8)

2. Most sports can be reduced to such descriptions. Football becomes 22 men kicking a ball around (etc).

6. A totally worthwhile exercise if only for this:

3509747611.jpg

2. Most sports can be reduced to such descriptions. Football becomes 22 men kicking a ball around (etc).

6. A totally worthwhile exercise if only for this:(pic)

2. No doubt about that. But for me, the difference is that almost every kid has had a go at kicking a ball around. While I stress that there is nothing whatsoever wrong with being gay, turning it into an Olympic sport just seems wrong :) Mind you, that bloke who smacked his crust on the diving board a few years ago deserved a medal of some kind, ha haah. :twisted:

6. If you liked it, then maybe it was a worthwhile exercise. Personally I'd trade the sixpack for some bosoms.

Â