Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

All soaps are shit. Don't watch shit TV, do something else. Seemples.

Going to take you to task on this, as I do with everyone who says that, just to get some motivation for myself as much as anything...

So half 10 at night; What else can you find to do on a regular basis?

How shite like Eastenders just keeps on going and any decent TV show ends after about 6 episodes and takes a year to come back to TV!! I know having it on for ages would make it as shit as Eatenders, but why do they have to take ages to bring the next series out!?

Eastenders drive me up the wall. Truly awful show, even by soap standards the way they link and setup story lines looks like it was thrown together by year 7 students. To make things worse once a year you hear on the radio how it won all these awards. Mind boggling.

Yes but...

tanya-branning.jpg

Phwoaaar!

If you want totty then Emmerdale is the place to be these days

How shite like Eastenders just keeps on going and any decent TV show ends after about 6 episodes and takes a year to come back to TV!! I know having it on for ages would make it as shit as Eatenders, but why do they have to take ages to bring the next series out!?

Eastenders drive me up the wall. Truly awful show, even by soap standards the way they link and setup story lines looks like it was thrown together by year 7 students. To make things worse once a year you hear on the radio how it won all these awards. Mind boggling.

Yes but...

tanya-branning.jpg

Phwoaaar!

I know your on the rebound mate....but she is bost!

All soaps are shit. Don't watch shit TV, do something else. Seemples.

Going to take you to task on this, as I do with everyone who says that, just to get some motivation for myself as much as anything...

So half 10 at night; What else can you find to do on a regular basis

TBF, TV at 10.30 pm is usually not so bad, the soaps are on earlier.

But...

Watch a DVD

Go out clubbing

Read a book

Sleep

Sexual activity of your choice

Go for a run

Make some tea and toast

Write your autobiography

Facebook/VT/internet generally

Build a model of a Star Wars spaceship

Play Football Manager

Play the guitar (preferably acoustic if you have neighbours)

Listen to some music

Do an Open University course

Seriously, I don't think I'd give a shit if I had no TV.

I know your on the rebound mate....but she is bost!

Actually had to look up "Bost", it appears I dont spend enough time in Brum! But no, seriously, she is queen of the TV, and the only reason i used to let the mrs get away with watching Eastenders. Need a new excuse now though!

Anyway TV at 10.30 pm is usually not so bad,

I assume you're referring to the double episodes of Family guy on BBC3?

*runs*

F**k you eBay. F**k your in your f**king ass you f**king f**ker. F**king f**kety-f**k-f**k-mother f**ker. F**k you. F**K YOU. :rant::bang::angry: :cry: :puke:

Did you not win that hat thing?

Could you say she was Bostin' in a complimentary way? or is it purely a derogatory term used to describe characters like Karen Brady?
Bostin is not a derogatory term at all. It means "bloody good"

Could you say she was Bostin' in a complimentary way? or is it purely a derogatory term used to describe characters like Karen Brady?

Bostin' means good and could be used as a compliment.

Bost refers to something thats broken or mangled ie. "yow core get on the buz cuz its bost"

Wheres Dante when i need him!

Â