Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

did you know that if someone is juggling and you ask them really simple questions like what is 2+2 then it is apparently nearly impossible for them to answer without dropping the balls

That must be a myth.

As mentioned, I learned during exam period. My housemate learned as well and we used to test each other on our exams whilst we were juggling, and the questions were most certainly harder than "2+2"!

Maybe when you've only just managed to juggle, so you still need to concentrate really hard to get it right. But once it's a bit natural then that's not true.

Unless we were just superhuman?

Thee WWE thread.

Do adults really watch that shit?

They do. I actually know one that does. It's a husband of my wife's friend and he even bought tickets to go to it when they came over here. Suffice it to say I have great difficulty taking him seriously as an adult.

I don't know. It's possible they think it's just theatre/entertainment and they enjoy the athleticism of it in the same way you would go to the circus and watch performers. Either that or they still have the mind of a 10 year old :)

I didn't even watch it when I was 8. Ferfuckssake if you want to watch two oily American men rub off each other whilst pretending to hit each other with chairs, you're a failure in life. Or ghey. Or both.

I don't know. It's possible they think it's just theatre/entertainment and they enjoy the athleticism of it in the same way you would go to the circus and watch performers. Either that or they still have the mind of a 10 year old :)

The must be simple because the circus is ghey.

:thumb: Even as a child, I never ever enjoyed circuses. I thought they were so bloody dull. This is a gene I very much inherited from my Dad.

:thumb: Even as a child, I never ever enjoyed circuses. I thought they were so bloody dull. This is a gene I very much inherited from my Dad.

I hope George has inherited my views on circuses. If not...he will learn.

I didn't even watch it when I was 8. Ferfuckssake if you want to watch two oily American men rub off each other whilst pretending to hit each other with chairs, you're a failure in life. Or ghey. Or both.

I'd say your ghey if you've never watched wrestling. There was't nothing better on TV as a kid.

I can do a trouser snake in 6 seconds.

Come on, give me credit, I can do that quicker than 6 seconds. I reckon most people can whip out theirs in less than 6 seconds. Unless they have Parkinsons. Or no hands.

Same here. Didn't like wrestling OR circuses.

And I got sick of adults asking me if I wanted to be a train driver when I grew up. Of course I didn't, **** boring job.

I'd say your ghey if you've never watched wrestling. There was't nothing better on TV as a kid.

Agree.

And I got sick of adults asking me if I wanted to be a train driver when I grew up.
Pff, the tracks drive the train. You just apply the velocirator and the deceleratrix.

Â