Fulham FC

HalfTimePost

Looked very poor today. There is just so much deadwood in that squad, and a fuckton of players on the wrong side of 30. It was funny hearing the pundits talking about needing to get Berbatov and Bent regularly playing together! Stupid idiots, Fulham will be playing with 9 men if thats the case! I watched Bent quite closely on MOTD and he did absolute **** all! Every shot of him was just running into the box expecting the ball to be delivered to his feet every time.

Dark horses for relegation in my opinion. They add nothing to the league either. London has far too many clubs in the PL as it is.

Looked very poor today. There is just so much deadwood in that squad, and a fuckton of players on the wrong side of 30. It was funny hearing the pundits talking about needing to get Berbatov and Bent regularly playing together! Stupid idiots, Fulham will be playing with 9 men if thats the case! I watched Bent quite closely on MOTD and he did absolute **** all! Every shot of him was just running into the box expecting the ball to be delivered to his feet every time.

Dark horses for relegation in my opinion. They add nothing to the league either. London has far too many clubs in the PL as it is.

Yeah, I cannot argue with this. They have a lot of players who do nothing and expect the ball to be delivered to them. 

I watched Bent quite closely on MOTD and he did absolute **** all! Every shot of him was just running into the box expecting the ball to be delivered to his feet every time.

Agreed .. And then about a minute ( or so) after Bent came off the Richardson put a ball across the box that evaded everyone , that I suspect had he been on the pitch Bent would have been standing there to tap in

Sorta amusing in its own way :)

They add nothing to the league either. London has far too many clubs in the PL as it is.

Can't agree with that at all. 

They are one of the best away days in the league. Their neutral section means lots of fans can get to the game without a booking history and it is a very pretty ground in a nice location with some good pubs near by. Would be a big loss if they go down and QPR come up in their place. 

• Like 2

If Ruiz worked harder, then I'd like Lambert to poach him from Fulham in the summer. A tricky player in the middle that we could do with.

But, he's not a Lambert type player, so he wont... and therefore I don't want him to!

Well lets be honest armchair fans comprise the vast majority of football fans for many reasons cost etc. Of all the football fans in the UK, the vast majority of them are arm chair fans, i.e don't go to games regularly, it's only a small percentage who actually go to games. I only go to 2 or 3 games per season, so I am in the armchair fan category.

Well lets be honest armchair fans comprise the vast majority of football fans for many reasons cost etc. Of all the football fans in the UK, the vast majority of them are arm chair fans, i.e don't go to games regularly, it's only a small percentage who actually go to games. I only go to 2 or 3 games per season, so I am in the armchair fan category.

if thats the case why wouldnt you want Fulham in the league. they usually play good football, sign good players and are entertaining. Im critical of their manager but even then his teams are entertaining for armchair fans

if thats the case why wouldnt you want Fulham in the league. they usually play good football, sign good players and are entertaining. Im critical of their manager but even then his teams are entertaining for armchair fans

To me Fulham are boring, they remind of Bolton. Bolton also used to sign fancy dan fancy foreigners who are well past it (Djorkaeff, Hierro, Campo, Okocha, Jardel, etc) and occasionally played good football when they were finishing 6th to 8th but ultimately they bore me.

It's my opinion and I am entitlesd to it, but I would rather some East Midlands came up and replace them.

Edited by Voinjama

Bolton's typical style was dreadful. The Allardyce days. But Owen Coyle changed that and they promptly went down. Just like Megson's Baggies, they went down playing lovely; but ineffective; football. I thought the same would happen to Stoke and it still might, but they look like they'll be good enough so far.

Â