Fulham FC

HalfTimePost

So is this another club we can't financially compete with now?

I dunno, financially yeah probably but going by their NFL teams, whilst Lerner's browns are perpetually awful even they managed to be better than Khan's Jaguars last season, who only managed to win 2 of their regular season games joint worst with Kansas City.

It had very little if anything to do with Khan .

is their not a minmum capacity for a NFL stadium? no way Fulham would ever get near that attendance and probably make no profit with Fulham being involved

50K I think, Still the cost savings of having two team's share the ground might be worth it. Either way the Jag's are coming to London.

Did anyone hear David Conn on talkshie earlier today? Usually a big fan of his but he moaned that all americans dont know anything about football, which is a bit harsh given the growth of the MLS. He then said all amercian owners are in it for the money. That may be the case but 1- I can think of about 10 other things to invest in and  have a profit easier than football, and 2- at least the yanks want to run the clubs in a sensible way rather than spending cash like its going out of fashion. Like Manchester City, who Conn supports!

• 2 months later...

The Michael Jackson statue is being removed. These foreign owners coming over here and ruining these historic traditions. Disgusting.

It's pretty Bad, certainly not a Black or White issue but looks like the statue is indeed HIStory.

Liberian Girl.

Jol is after increased mobility so he's playing the Michael Jackson statue up front in place of Berbatov.

Jol couldn't play the two together because rather than playing with another tall striker, MJ prefers to play with a little man in the hole.

• Like 1

Â