Fulham FC

HalfTimePost

Fulham is one of better teams in the league. Probably the one London club nobody has any bad feelings toward. the neutral end is rare in modern football but is good experience

arent the jags one of the favourites for a london NFL team if ever there was one (not that i think there ever will be)

Craven Cottage Groundshare?

But anyway, yeah I would assume so, since Khan bought the Jags a couple of years back the have made their intentions to push into the London/UK market pretty clear. They are coming to London for games for each of the next four years.

I imagine there will be some big cross-publicity with Fulham when they do so

Heres an article on the possibility of  a London NFL team and why the Jaguars are one of the most likely candidates 

Edited by HalfTimePost

From the interviews I've seen with Shah re. the Jaguars he seems like a very solid, patient businessman. I wouldn't expect a lot of fireworks straight away and don't expect him to come in pissing money against the wall. 

To be fair, he did blow up the Jaguars but then again they deserved it. In his interviews he has always struck me as patient and sensible though. 

Fulham the perfect club at the perfect time for me. I want to be clear, I do not view myself so much as the owner of Fulham, but a custodian of the club on behalf of its fans," he said.

Sounds familiar. 

Fulham the perfect club at the perfect time for me. I want to be clear, I do not view myself so much as the owner of Fulham, but a custodian of the club on behalf of its fans," he said.

Sounds familiar.

He's speaking 'merican!

That was my first thought but even still, i dont know what their facilities are like aside from the ground but they dont have a squad worth that much. Just sounds like an awful lot to me.

Bit of a bargain if you ask me, considering a house owned by the Saudi Royal Family in SW1, overlooking St James' is on the market for £250m.

So is this another club we can't financially compete with now?

I dunno, financially yeah probably but going by their NFL teams, whilst Lerner's browns are perpetually awful even they managed to be better than Khan's Jaguars last season, who only managed to win 2 of their regular season games joint worst with Kansas City.

Edited by HalfTimePost

So is this another club we can't financially compete with now?

FFP will save us!!!

in all seriousness though it cant stop him from investing heavily in the training / youth facilities (look at man city spending £250m odd on the complex outside CoMS) and fulham already have a decent youth set up, i dont know what they already have in place but if they do waht the QPR owners did a try and overhaul the corporate facilities and make money that way, there is also nothing in place to stop flex n gate from sponsoring fulham for a silly amount

but then again do you think we'd be after the same players? at the moment it looks like we cant compete with southampton, when in reality we probably just arent after £10m celtic players

Â