Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats happened to all these people that had reliable info, can they find out if we're in for Sneijder or whether its rubbish?

They can find out that MON is opening a building society account, surely anything is possible :D

They go quiet when Villa actually do something in public :bonk:

Perhaps they are **** off at being doubted and ridiculed for sharing what information they have so have thought better of it. It would not surprise me.

I wouldn't be interested in signing Smith for any significant amount, non goalscoring strikers are not in real demand. We have had too many of those in the past, I think we should go more for the goalscoring kind of striker. :?

Like Nugent??!!.. He missed a boat load last night... There's more to Alan Smith's game than scoring goals - he's a decent player but you're right we need to get someone who can bag goals a Van Nistleroy

Sorry but the whole 'there is more to his game than goals' is something I see bandied around when discussing JC. Therefore in my mind we need someone whose soul purpose is getting the goals!

At which Smith for my money is not the answer

Rumours

MON is looking to bring in Shaun Wright from Chelsea, Gerald Cid from Bordeaux & Fred from Lyon.

Press conference for tomorrow afternoon:

Villa sign Wright Cid Fred. :shock:

At least the half time entertainment would be sorted. :roll:

Rumours that Middlesborough will firm up their bid for Luke Moore once Viduka has completed his move to Barcodes and that Pompey will move for Steve Davis.

That would snooker Fulham

Rumours that Middlesborough will firm up their bid for Luke Moore

The bid that Luke's agent denied any knowledge of this morning?

Thats why my post starts with RUMOURS