Free game downloads on XBox Live - 2 a month for Gold Members

Dante_Lockhart

Like the title says, Live are giving Gold members 2 free games a month. One on the 1st and 1 on the 16th.

At the moment Fable III is up.

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/Live/game-with-gold

Change payment to MS points and non will be deducted.

Nice of them. Fable III was pretty enjoyable to play.

• Like 1

Bloody typical.  Xbox do something cool for a change, and it's a game I've already done and dusted.

FYI, to anyone playing Fable III for the first time; hoard as much money you can as soon as you can.  Property management's the best way.

You'll thank me when the game tries to f**k you over without warning near the end.

Can't you just do with Fable 3 like you did with Fable 2?   Disconnect from the internet, set the date of the console to December 31st 2099 and collect nearly 100 years of rent from your properties the next time you boot the game up?

Can't you just do with Fable 3 like you did with Fable 2?   Disconnect from the internet, set the date of the console to December 31st 2099 and collect nearly 100 years of rent from your properties the next time you boot the game up?

Tried it and it didn't work lol. Just left my console on over night and i was rich when i came back.

Fable 3??

Yeah...cheers...

It's a great game! For free you can't really moan.

This. I'd never buy it, but for free why the **** not?

• 2 weeks later...

FIFA06?! Use PS+ users may look at MS's efforts with some cynicism, but surely you jest VR. I am going to have to google that shi'

OK well I have, but I can't find it anywhere

Â