We are needed!

UpTheVilla26

I agree. I am all for supporters having a bitch and moan and letting out their frustrations on these forums but come next Monday everyone that can needs to get themselves down to Villa Park and get right behind the players. Its our biggest game in years and they need the support both in numbers and vocally.

I believe we can make a difference. A full and rocking Villa Park can be a real inspiration for our players and an intimidating place for opposing teams.

We can have the inquest into another poor season when its over. For now this great clubs needs its supporters to give it all the backing we can.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 1

Well said. Even I'll be there together with about 40-50 other swedish Villans. And we'll be singing along as loud as we can. Let's get VP rocking. UTV!!

Absolutely love it when our over seas fans turn up. Really looking forward to spotting you all at VP monday night. Have you any special plans? ie Will you all be wearing King Olof Mellberg masks?  Etc Etc

These guys are setting the perfect example & as the OP say, it's absolutely vital that every fan & his dog get's their arse down to VP for this match & shouts themselves completely hoarse in backing our claret & blue heroes throughout!

It's gonna' be insane!

Well said. Even I'll be there together with about 40-50 other swedish Villans. And we'll be singing along as loud as we can. Let's get VP rocking. UTV!!

Absolutely love it when our over seas fans turn up. Really looking forward to spotting you all at VP monday night. Have you any special plans? ie Will you all be wearing King Olof Mellberg masks?  Etc Etc

These guys are setting the perfect example & as the OP say, it's absolutely vital that every fan & his dog get's their arse down to VP for this match & shouts themselves completely hoarse in backing our claret & blue heroes throughout!

It's gonna' be insane!

We'll be drunk and loud. ;) No, seriously I don't know. I know we sometimes have a swedish flag with Villa Sweden written on it, but we don't always bring it. We brought it last year so I hope and think we'll bring it again. Usually we're seated on the Holte, and I quess we'll be there again this year. And if you're at the Holte just listen for a group of people who says "bork bork" all the time and that's us. :-P

Some of the great Villa Park games have been night games and they bring a special, unique atmosphere to Aston - Liverpool and WBA games in 81, the great Spurs lockout in the early 90's, Tranmere, the Inter games. Let's make this Monday a night to remember .

It's gonna' be insane!

We'll be drunk and loud. ;) No, seriously I don't know. I know we sometimes have a swedish flag with Villa Sweden written on it, but we don't always bring it. We brought it last year so I hope and think we'll bring it again. Usually we're seated on the Holte, and I quess we'll be there again this year. And if you're at the Holte just listen for a group of people who says "bork bork" all the time and that's us. :-P

Absolutely magic guys! Please, please bring the Villa Sweden flag & drape it over the Holte End for all to see & to hopefully bring us good luck. I will be on the North Stand so will definitely be looking out for it

Also, can you guys chant "Bork! Bork!" as loud as possible, every time we hit the back of the net. I hope to hear this rendition on multiple occasions! ;)

Similarly, all other members of the `chosen few` please also bring as many scarves, hats, balloons, flags etc etc & get behind the boys in claret & blue.

Our Club needs you! FACT!! :)

• Like 1

Our 5 highest attendances this season:

40538 v United

42037 v Liverpool

38594 v QPR

37011 v Fulham

37428 v Sunderland

Two massive wins in there, an unlucky draw and two losses with good performances against firstly the champions and secondly an improving Liverpool side.

Stone wall proof how much of a difference WE make. 

Â