FIFA 14

hogso

Scripting is definitely an issue.  On the EA Forums you're not even allowed to discuss it.  You get banned from the site.

So it isn't just me being a sore looser and blaming the game for everything then?

I've lost so many games where I'm clearly the best player. Stuck in div 8-7 Limbo.

Stopped playing a month back. I just get too angry playing fifa.

I like the next gen version, its actually decent. I expect bigger next years but then it will probably be minor things again. The whole replay/camera setup, more animations and what not is something I wanted for years so I was pleased with that. Can obviously get better but we are talking about fifa here.

Ps3/360/pc version is the exact same thing as 13 so nothing to get there. 

Not tried ps4 version online as fifa is one of the more infuriating games out there. It is so annoying and I cannot handle it. Same online feel as when you meet someone in sf and they spam shoryuken with ken. Just, no. Even winning over them does nothing.

PS3 I take it?

If so, then no.

What's wrong with it? I have nothing else to play tbh. Minecraft is starting to bore me slightly.

FIFA 14 is just very poor on the last gen. I don't think it's a particularly good game on next gen, but it's still leagues ahead of the PS3/360 version.

• Like 1

Playing UT on my N7 and SGS3 and having an absolute riot considering its a free game.

My Squad is currently

GK - Guzan

CB - Vlaar
CB - Koscielny

CB - Dante

LM - Dzagoev

CDM - Lucas

CDM - Javi Martinez

RM- Shaqiri

CAM - Coutinho

ST - Doumbia

ST - Sturridge

Subs - Atsu, Benteke, Thiago Neves, Bangoura, Custodio, Rangel, Ulreich

Play a 3-5-2 with Lambert as manager.

Trouble is.... I appear to play like the Villa too. I win most games  but its soak up the pressure, destroy them with pace on the break hoofball type stuff. Im not proud though. It has seen me into League 4.

:)

Finding FUT too much "hard work". I only really care for Serie A and given that most players in the league are underrated it's a mare having to play against Premier League/Bundesliga sides with their crazy pace. Shame they speed up FUT otherwise it'd be pretty good. 

Finding FUT too much "hard work". I only really care for Serie A and given that most players in the league are underrated it's a mare having to play against Premier League/Bundesliga sides with their crazy pace. Shame they speed up FUT otherwise it'd be pretty good. 

Serie A probably has the fastest players on the game.

They have some quick players (mostly poor) not many real quick striker or CMs or CBs. they have a few (mostly 70-odd rated) fullbacks/wide mids with some pace. But compared to the pacey players in the Premier League/Bundesliga who're in the mid-80 ratngs overall, it's a no contest really.

They should make FUT play like the rest of the game IMO.

Edited by kurtsimonw

Can you not leave in the 1st 5 mins? I just quit a game in seasons as it was raining and I got the loss for it?

:lol: Glad I'm not the only one that quits in a rain match. You can't quit anymore unless you do it in the match buildup. As soon as the game has kicked off you can't quit

Can you not leave in the 1st 5 mins? I just quit a game in seasons as it was raining and I got the loss for it?

:lol: Glad I'm not the only one that quits in a rain match. You can't quit anymore unless you do it in the match buildup. As soon as the game has kicked off you can't quit

It's just a nightmare to play in isn't it? and thanks, I'll remember to watch the match build up from now on to check the weather.

They have some quick players (mostly poor) not many real quick striker or CMs or CBs. they have a few (mostly 70-odd rated) fullbacks/wide mids with some pace. But compared to the pacey players in the Premier League/Bundesliga who're in the mid-80 ratngs overall, it's a no contest really.

They should make FUT play like the rest of the game IMO.

Are you serious?

Up top and also wide of your striker(s) there is Giovinco, Balotelli, Tevez, Palacio, Di Natale (who is an absolute tank), Biabiany, Candreva, El Shaarawy, Cuadrado, Callejon and Insigne.

Defensively, Serie A has the fastest and also best defenders on the entire game in Chiellini, Caceres, Benatia, Ogbonna, Jesus and Gamberini. 

Speed should be the least of your issues with Serie A.

Â