Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Just came to post the Luna stuff as it is being posted quite a lot on Twitter now.

On Kiyotake, I highly doubt it but it would be a HUGE Yes from me

The guy who informed me of it said it was nowhere near complete or a dead cert. But he believed that we were working very hard on a potential deal.

Would be a great coup though.

Gotta say i am liking us being linked to players from all over the place... what a refreshing change to the MON era... thats Bulgaria/Poland (Tonev) Denmark, Holland & now Japanese & Spanish players we are signing/being linked to!... Awesome!

Luna is an attacking Leftback, spent last season on loan at Mallorca, the team that Alan Hutton spent this season at,  and have just been relegated from La Liga.

According to WhoScored.com Luna made 15 appearances in total this season, 11 starts at Mallorca, 1 start at Sevilla and 3 sub appearances for Sevilla.

9 of his appearances were as a starter at LB which he got a 'WhoScored rating' of 6.91 in and 3 starts at AML, in which he had a rating of 6.09.

I havent seen the lad play but theres a little bit of info about him I guess.

I'm impressed with Lambert's willingness to look abroad for signings. That was one of my biggest doubts about him when he was first appointed but clearly I was very wrong about that.

sevilla fans seem very happy to have collected 2 million for Luna.....

I seem to recall Genk fans being happy with getting so much for Benteke...

Edited by Mantis

yeah im not saying hes going to be shit.. i just like to gauge reactions from current fans.

Benteke was alot of money though.. so thats why they would be stoked. 2 million euros is peanuts.

yeah im not saying hes going to be shit.. i just like to gauge reactions from current fans.

Benteke was alot of money though.. so thats why they would be stoked. 2 million euros is peanuts.

It's all relative though. £15m is a lot of money but we'd all be pissed if Benteke was sold for that.

A quick look on Twitter seems to indicate that some are disappointed to be losing him.

If we sign him I'm getting his name on the back of my shirt just so I can go up to girls and say "Oh no, Luna isn't MY name. But I sure know how to Lovegood"