Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Express Star claim a deal is close but can't see it anywhere else.

I reckon Austin could be great for us but we'd have to change the system to 2 up front through the middle surely.

The forward line will be the same as last season hopefully. Austin would start as sub.

Looks like the alleged culprit regarding the drug test is Hutton or Bannan then?

Where have you heard that ?

The person on H&V that says it happened said its a shame as we probably would've got a fee from a team in Scotland. One would assume this means the player in hand would be Scottish.

If it is true, then I'd probably say Hutton.

Bit of talk on H&V that one of our players is about to be shown the door for an alleged failure of a drugs test!

:o

What does 'H&V' mean? What kind of source is it?

H&V is another Villa forum (Heroes & Villans)

Thanks. According to the response, they're not going to release the name, or even speculate guesses, but they're in agreement it's probably "the obvious one."

Bit of talk on H&V that one of our players is about to be shown the door for an alleged failure of a drugs test!

:o

What does 'H&V' mean? What kind of source is it?

H&V is another Villa forum (Heroes & Villans)

Thanks. According to the response, they're not going to release the name, or even speculate guesses, but they're in agreement it's probably "the obvious one."

I don't think they have heard of your heat maps over there Con. You should migrate over and educate them.

Looks like the alleged culprit regarding the drug test is Hutton or Bannan then?

Where have you heard that ?

The person on H&V that says it happened said its a shame as we probably would've got a fee from a team in Scotland. One would assume this means the player in hand would be Scottish.

If it is true, then I'd probably say Hutton.

That's quite a tenuous link then

Jermaine Beckford has been released by Leicester . We could do a lot worse.

Are you actually serious?

No, he's just trolling but plenty seem to have taken the bait.

Well I rate him and seeing as we signed Jordan Bowery last summer (strike rate 1 in 10 in league 2), why the hell not

Jermaine Beckford has been released by Leicester . We could do a lot worse.

Are you actually serious?

No, he's just trolling but plenty seem to have taken the bait.

Well I rate him and seeing as we signed Jordan Bowery last summer (strike rate 1 in 10 in league 2), why the hell not

Beckford is also 29 years old. Bowery is a young player. Completely incomparable and you know it.