Midweek football 12, 13, 14 March

coda

Sensational football.  It nearly came off for Messi about ten seconds before the ball was played for Villa.  I'm not entirely sure what Milan can do when Barca play like that, they are being pulled all over the place. 

He hadn't been involved too obviously in the first half but he was certainly effective.  He just didn't have too many clear chances, if any.  However, it's David Villa, and that's what's likely to happen when he gets one.

I know people don't like them, but for me, nothing I've ever seen in sporting terms matches up to watching this Barça side in full flow.  They are magnificent.

I like Barca, they are my second favourite spanish team, behind Celta..

I said after the first leg on this forum, Barca could easily score 3 at home. Anyone who said Barca were out was a fool.

Anyone who said Barca were out, clearly knows nothing about football.
Edited by AVFCforever1991

Barca clearly want a fourth to combat the away goal.   They are just strangling the life out of Milan at the moment, these substitutions really need to change the shape of Milan because at the moment they just can't get out.  I think Barca are happy just to hold the ball 35 yards from goal until Milan leave a gap and they have the quality to play somebody in.  If too many Milan players crowd Messi as they have been doing all night then the ball to Villa is on.  

Abbiati gestures to the referee to book Sanchez for putting the ball into the net.  What a word removed. 

This milan team wouldn't even crack the top four in the BPL

I don't think you can judge them on tonights performance. They are up against a Barcelona side who are firing on all cylinders.  Barca can do this to anybody.   

(PS; what is the BPL?)

Edited by The_Rev

Abbiati gestures to the referee to book Sanchez for putting the ball into the net.  What a word removed. 

I don't think you can judge them on tonights performance. They are up against a Barcelona side who are firing on all cylinders.  Barca can do this to anybody.   

(PS; what is the BPL?)

BundesPremier League ;)

Edited by AVFCforever1991

(PS; what is the BPL?)

It was my brain trying to type Premier League and BL at the same time. 

I am just saying overall, I don't think this Milan team is all that good. 

Â