The Randy Lerner thread

CI

I see mr Faulkner is doing a rare interview with BBC WM next week, with Lerner being back as well maybe something is going down

Dude where have you heard this? If this is true, something is going down. For me, Randy needs to sell us & I agree from the previous post. The scare of us nearly going down has shown Randy he hasn't got the funds to compete anymore. I for one would welcome new owners & would like to thank Randy for what he has done.

But, this is prob why Alex has been asked to balance the wages & get rid of the deadwood. Looks good to new buyers

Aircraft dropped off and positioned down to Luton, from where it is shaping to leave this morning.

Got that one wrong! Now moved into a longer term parking position, so maybe staying for he Spurs game....

Think the rumours of him wanting to sell the club are true kidda?

Hopefully if Randy sells he'll sell to a local billionaire.

Dead right. I say that to re-find its former glories the club's management needs to have a clear and enterprising focus. To get that the club needs people on board at the top management level who understand the locality and football.

Trouble is, how many local billionaires are there?!!

Or perhaps he might have to spell it out for some folk who want it drawn in crayon and just use it as an excuse to abuse every 5 minutes.

He could use one of Paul Faulkner's crayons, or maybe one of his felt tips once he's finished with his colouring book.

What an honour for our club's owner to turn up at one of our games.

Tight fisted he may have been, but old Herbert wouldnt miss a game for anything, and still doesnt!

Yep, Mr Ellis has never been known to turn down a free lunch........

Truble is, Bazdavies, you're more spot on than you might think...

There's nowt stranger than truth.

Well he point I was trying to make through rather too subtle sarcasm was that this perfect chairman doesn't exist. The local boy, the fan, the multi billionaire who always gets it right.

Well he point I was trying to make through rather too subtle sarcasm was that this perfect chairman doesn't exist. The local boy, the fan, the multi billionaire who always gets it right.

OK, if you say so. :winkold:

OK, if you say so. :winkold:

Lives locally, has man city kind of money. Who?

Â