embarrased to be a Villa fan Lamebert out

joshharris12

Do we have a defensive coach at the club?

I mentioned this on another forum and I will mention here. This is starting to affect my private life now. Following an embarrassing home loss last year my dad was so wound up he had a heart attack. Almost had another during the first leg of this affair. Chest pains again tonight . Supporting this club is going to kill him :(

I mentioned this on another forum and I will mention here. This is starting to affect my private life now. Following an embarrassing home loss last year my dad was so wound up he had a heart attack. Almost had another during the first leg of this affair. Chest pains again tonight . Supporting this club is going to kill him :(

Sorry to hear that. For his health he should really pack it in for a while, at least not watch live games... easier said than done though...

We lost to a superior team. ... One that knows how to defend, Stands firm under pressure & doesn't lose their heads when something doesn't go to plan Has a manager who understands his players & gets them playing to their absolute best & who also are very strong at set pieces both defending them & when attacking but most of all with a team full of brave hearts who actually give a s**t about winning a football match.

None of these qualities are possessed by Aston Villa. .. The "Premier League team".

Edited by danceoftheshamen

Oh dear thats awful news, hope he recovers ok.

Edited by danceoftheshamen

Sacking Lambert will just postpone the end of this misery for another year as another incumbent arrives and realises how ingrained failure has become to Villa - and inevitably fails.

Exactly, the inevitable spiraling demise is upon us. Been coming for ages and the problem stems greater than Lambert.

writing this with 10 mins left of the game I want Lambert out of the club that was the most spineless second half ive ever saw. We are the laughing stock of football. No doubt this will get deleted I dont care tho we are down and out.

We're not the laughing stock.

Yes we lost to Bradford - so did Wigan and Arsenal.

Look on the bright side - at least we're not Blues.