Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

at least there will be a few local games next year, blues, wolves, derby, forest. The tickets will be cheaper plus there are more games for your money, we will just have to wait an hour later for Manish to show us the highlights!

No he will bring on Bannan to save us dont worry!!!

Thing is we could introduce Xavi and Iniesta and it wouldn't matter with the standard of distribution from the defence. There's no intent from back to front.

Biggest HT teamtalk of Lambert's short Villa career. Lose this and I don't give a **** - he can go.

As far as I am concerned, Lambert has 45 minutes to save his job.

I am disgusted that after all that has happened they serve this limp, soulless shit up again.

And who do we replace him with??

Lambert has to go. He signed worse players than we have (Lerners fault really..) and hasnt gotten the best of them.

No doubt he will be sitting down 15 min into th 2nd half with zero ideas.

Baker to left back. Vlaar to CB. (Stephens off)

Delph off with Ireland on

Gabby upfront for Wiemann

at least there will be a few local games next year, blues, wolves, derby, forest. The tickets will be cheaper plus there are more games for your money, we will just have to wait an hour later for Manish to show us the highlights!

Maybe we will be able to see McLeish work his magic at nottingham in the championship next season!

I don't think it will hurt that much if we go down, because on the evidence of this season we deserve to go down. If we were actually having a go and being unlucky then it would but we contribute so much to our own downfall with comical defending and a complete lack of anything.

We have no style of play at all.

I hated Mcleish with a passion but I will give him one thing - It was NEVER this bad under him and for that reason alone Lambert should be sacked.

I haven't been able to watch a game live since the Liverpool game, but I can see how we've been getting spanked by everyone. No presence, no passion, we're just insipid and lack any sort of spark or rearguard action.

We will comfortably go down unless something pretty major changes.