Divisional Weekend

kurtsimonw

Ooh this is tougher (did I mention I got 4 out of 4 last weekend :P)

Broncos and Patriots from AFC. Packers and the toss of a coin from the NFC. I'll go populist and say Falcons but I really can see either of them winning that one. It's the tie of the round IMO.

Broncos, 49ers, Seahawks, Pats.

Same here .

I think the Broncos will murder Baltimore. The 49ers will be a close win. The Seahawks are just too good in all areas to lose to Atlanta but it will be close and the Pats will murder Houston . The Jags should have beaten Houston a few weeks ago ffs .

Well according to the Sky Sports boys, you're one QB away from being a good side. Whether that's Tebow or not ... we shall see.

I actually quite like Henne. He seems to do well with Blackmon (Who is going to be a fantastic player btw) Shorts and Lewis .

We also missed Mo-Jo for a fair few games as well . I'd love to get Jarvis Jones with the 2nd pick and to not waste our next 3picks on special teams (Anger :D )

Oh and I do not believe Tebow is the answer on the field but he would sell tickets , something Jacksonville struggle with .

I was living in Jacksonville during his National Championship winning days and he is a legend there .

Broncos, Pats, Seahawks and Packers.

Atlanta will choke like Deseanchoke McChokeington

Broncos and Pats, by murder

Packers is the tough one, but my dislike for Jim Harbaugh seals it.

Broncos would beat the Ravens in Denver 9/10. Going on results from last few games of the season looks like the Pats are way too strong for the Texans, but I think Houston showed a lot more against the Bengals than in their last 4 games of the postseason and if Foster can get going it could be close.

The NFC games are too close too call for me. Atlanta and Matt Ryan were looking ropey for a few games towards the end of the season, but came back well and Seattle look strong, I dunno, depends on how many Weetabix they have for breakfast i guess. Packers one of the form teams in the league but not sure if they can get past the 49ers, reckon I'll go Packers.

Broncos, Pats, Seahawks, Packers.

My predictions (average scorelines, so round as appropriate to more realistic numbers)

Ravens 17.8 @ 28.8 Broncos

Packers 20.6 @ 24.0 49ers (I think Vegas has this one lined correctly)

Bookmaker.eu is showing a very interesting betting pattern on the Ravens-Broncos game:

1:30 PM BALTIMORE +9-115 37.2% o43½-110 ►52.7% +350 ►52.8%

DENVER -9-105 ►62.8% u43½-110 47.4% -420 47.2%

The percentages are the number of people betting: the public seems to be on the Broncos big; however, the -115 (instead of the standard -110) is consistent with more money (or players whom Bookmaker has profiled as being sharp) being bet on the Ravens. Translation: the small (presumably less informed) money is on the Broncos while the big/smarter money seems to be taking the Ravens and the points.

Â