Round 4 draw

Avfc96

We deffo will turn out in good numbers. I think you will have a lot of old villa heads going down for this one even without tickets. Apparantly brighton and charlton have had some of the lower tier in recent years but they never allocate all of the bottom tier, who's doing the cowards walk???

It can't be anywhere near as bad as going to their old ground on cold blow lane. I will never forget going there! They had a good team then with cascarino and sherringham. Should be a good away day indeed. I hope they give us the bottom tier too.

Edited by KHV

Good away day. You've got the whole of central London to drink in. There's a few nice pubs around London Bridge/Borough, or you could have a few in Shepherd's Market and jump on the Jubilee Line from Green Park to London Bridge and then get the connection onwards.

There's SO many options; plenty of places are within an easy journey to The Den.

If you suffer from a nervous disposition then stay clear of the Barrowboy and Banker in Ldn Bridge as it gets a bit lairy with supporters of different teams giving each other heated 'banter'.

I'd avoid wearing colours as you'll be running the gauntlet on the train to South Betmondsey -it will be packed full of Milwall. As soon as you're off the train, you're funnelled through a police lined walkway and the approach to the ground is littered with horse-mounted police and police in vans. If you're in large crowds around the ground/on the train then you'd be better staying silent (if you've got a particularly obvious Brummie accent).

Other than that, you'll be fine :) The police prescence is pretty significant.

There is no history or rivalry between the 2 club or sets of fans, so everyone please relax.

With Millwall there doesn't need to be..........! BUT........, Yes there is , whenever we have played (I have to admit, mostly a long time ago) there is always trouble, and they didn't even miss a chance at a recent youth match.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/drunken-football-hooligans-riot-after-245797

So yes, there is bad blood, but "Bothered" ? No, just be mindfull that they really are Idiots.

Always rated millwall above any of the so called naughty teams leeds blues chelsea west ham etc etc infact west ham do my head in with all their media hype, got distant relatives who are millwall and I've always looked out for their results, even had a millwall top as a young kid they were deffo a club I liked and still do, no club like millwall but they will meet their match when the famous aston villa invade south of the river

match moved to Friday night 25th Jan 7:45pm KO for added heat

Is this correct as we're playing on the 22nd. I just looked in this thread thinking they'd show our game hoping for another upset.

Early train down for me from new street then go and book in at a travelodge in london brige then its on the piss before game, might take in a few beers after game but will see how things are, we won't get out ground til gone 10 as police will keep us in for bit