Full Movies On YouTube

Xann

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Soviet animation about a football match in a toy shop between the wooden and soft toys.

The match starts around the 10 minute mark.

It's really quite slick, there's some very elegant animation of skills and the pen is brilliant :) 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fan movie based on a long running SF roll play game.

It's a series of short films edited together.

I hate fan movies, but it really doesn't look like one.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Here is Arnold Wesker's play Chips With Everything, which examines the relationship the individual has with the state, and the relations between the classes. It reminds me of Kipling's poem The 'Eathen, which describes how the army always succeeds in breaking the individual.

The sound quality is poor but just about bearable.

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, MakemineVanilla said:

I've been watching plays by Eugene O'Neill lately and I think this is by far the best.

I like the 1973 filmed version. Frederic March's last role (underrated great actor, doesn't get enough acclaim even though he was a double Oscar winner) and for me is the best Harry.

P.s. have never seen Lumet's version, thanks, I will watch this when time permits.

Edited by Phil Silvers

4 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

I like the 1973 filmed version. Frederic March's last role (underrated great actor, doesn't get enough acclaim even though he was a double Oscar winner) and for me is the best Harry.

March was definitely one of the greats, and probably best known for Inherit The Wind.

• Like 1

Â