Gaming 2013

hogso

• 3 weeks later...

What an absolutely wonderful trip down memory lane KH HD (Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- to give the full title) is. A must for fans of the original. I'm looking at you, Keyblade.

Edited by hogso

Finally had my copy of Kingdom Hearts arrive on Tuesday, but then had work running late for super-fun data migration sessions so only had a chance to sit down a give a whirl last night. Only a couple of hours in, but yeah, it's kept a smile on my face =)

• 4 weeks later...

Very tempted to get The Wolf Among Us. It's another Telltale game, similar to The Walking Dead, based on a comic book series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txAF8WLlsHs&list=PLDLO0Hn9-0EgdBRdUVBsOvXLXx7H_TYx_

Watchdogs has supposedly been delayed until Spring.

Not sure what will happen with the preorded consoles now

ive seen something that said you have the option to change your bundle or you can stay the same and just get sent the game when it eventually comes out

sony have probably just seen the sales of killzone increase dramatically...

cant remember where it was discussed but whoever wanted a next gen bully might be happy, rockstar new England (who developed bully, max payne 3 and bits of GTAV) have announced they are working on the next version of a famous IP

would prefer it to be MP4 personally

Very tempted to get The Wolf Among Us. It's another Telltale game, similar to The Walking Dead, based on a comic book series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txAF8WLlsHs&list=PLDLO0Hn9-0EgdBRdUVBsOvXLXx7H_TYx_

This is great by the way. If you enjoyed The Walking Dead you'll most likely enjoy this too.

• Like 1

The Stanley Parable sounds really, really interesting, and has had some pretty great reviews. Anyone played it? Comparisons drawn to Portal in regards to the style and purposeful, non pretensious comedy that plays out, although it's nothing alike in gameplay...because there isn't really any.PC demo available here, I'll be trying it when I get home, I think.

The Stanley Parable sounds really, really interesting, and has had some pretty great reviews. Anyone played it? Comparisons drawn to Portal in regards to the style and purposeful, non pretensious comedy that plays out, although it's nothing alike in gameplay...because there isn't really any.PC demo available here, I'll be trying it when I get home, I think.

Ok yeah guys, you really need to play this demo. It's really worth just giving it a go, you almost certainly haven't ever 'played' anything like it before.I hesitate to use the word genius but...yeah, try it. Haven't played the full game yet.

The full game, or the demo? If the demo, then no, but the full game then I guess yeah, cos there are supposed to be tons of endings, which makes sense seeing as the whole purpose of it in its original incarnation as a half life mod was as an experiment into player choices.

Edited by hogso

Â