Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

omariqy

McLeish would have been crucified for this. The 8-0 the 0-4, the playing one up front at home...what has Lambert done to deserve this? We beat Chelsea 1-3 under McLeish and it never bought him anything...

I'm actually relived I couldn't use my ST today, I'm happier working...

Lambert does not know what to do under pressure.

He looks totally bewildered. I dread to think what impact his haftime team talk will have, 5 at Chelsea and 4 against spurs in the second half.

Our two best defenders are injured. Our midfield is rubbish, which we knew already. Benteke has forgotten how to play.

All this will change and we will be a much better side for it soon.

not with Lambert in charge

We need wingers. There is so much room on the sides. Wigan was just cramming the middle. Benteke can out jump all their defenders. Just bring on Albrighton and Carruthers and let them swing in crosses until Benteke heads one in or Weimann gets on a rebound.

McLeish would have been crucified for this. The 8-0 the 0-4, the playing one up front at home...what has Lambert done to deserve this? We beat Chelsea 1-3 under McLeish and it never bought him anything...

I'm actually relived I couldn't use my ST today, I'm happier working...

I can see us going down as McLeish gets promoted. That would just about top off a miserable couple of years since Houllier and Gmac left. I wish we had kept Gmac with hindsight