Another little dream .... Screwed Up!

MikeMcKenna

After setting up a small group of companies about 10 years ago, I am now about to realise another Villa related dream. I have always wanted to officially name and award the "Man of the Match".

As one my companies is the main sponsor for the Villa v Spurs game I will be doing exactly that on Boxing Day!!!

:D :D :D

Edited by MikeMcKenna
  • Like 1

Congrats Mike.

Maybe if one of these small companies becomes exceptionally BIG you can one day buy the club! :D

Hope you enjoy the day mate and if its Lichaj who happens to be man of the match don't be tempted to still give it to Benteke just for a better photo opportunity!

After setting up a small group of companies about 10 years ago, I am now about to realise another Villa related dream. I have always wanted to officially name and award the "Man of the Match".

As one my companies is the main sponsor for the Villa v Spurs game I will be doing exactly that on Boxing Day!!!

Enjoy mate, always nice to see another South Coast based Villan as well!

That's fantastic mate, congratulations.

Hope you have a great Christmas

And I hope everyone on the site has a brilliant day too.

Thanks all.

Have just got to bed after a very boozy Christmas Day. But feel tomorrow (today) is really my Christmas Day !

Just hope we can get a result as I dread a loss after the shite Chelsea game !!

Edited by MikeMcKenna

Dream didnt come true no motm as we were shit :-(((

Had my pic taken with Andy Wiemann after the game, presenting me with a framed programme.

Like me he was totally gutted, so very little conversation. Long journey home to Bournemouth now

:-(((

Hahaha did someone actually have to approach you and say 'sorry we were too shit to declare a motm today' or was it your decision for no award? Tbh I would declared no motm in a 0-3 and worse result...

Hahaha did someone actually have to approach you and say 'sorry we were too shit to declare a motm today' or was it your decision for no award? Tbh I would declared no motm in a 0-3 and worse result...

I have never noticed before but apparrently there is no motm awarded by the match sponsor when it is a bad result :-(

Sorry to hear it did not go to plan. Funnily enough we were heading to Bournemouth today being very regular visitors to that neck of the woods. Made a late decision not to go but in the end decided not to bother with the game either. Good call I think.

Edited by Harry

Â