Playstation 4

hogso

wipEout seems to have strangely disappeared

hasnt been a "proper" one for over 10 years i think

Studio Liverpool (formally psygnosis after SCEE rebranded them) got binned shortly after wipEout 2048 was released for the vita :(  Thankfully I've got HD&Fury for my PS3 and I do enjoy firing it up from time to time :)  </offtopic>

how big a company are they? 

assuming from this they are only big enough to be developing one game at a time so cant keep directors of both games busy

i know they've said that the timeline for uncharted 4 wont suffer, but again im assuming that this means it will be uncharted 4 released and then the last of us 2 / new IP started rather than any overlapping, meaning that if the last of us 2 does happen it will be in 2017

Edited by villa4europe

Around 250 people last I heard. They have 2 development teams and the two guys taking over are the primary credits for Uncharted 2 (the best uncharted imo) and last of us so not too worried.

Sucks to lose a good writer though.

Edited by Kwan

If you want Killzone SF for 85p, quickly search for the Killzone player icon pack for £0.85, it will say that it is 38GB, once you buy it you will unlock the full game :lol:

Currently downloading as I type! I think it works on the web app too for those without a PS4

Edited by villarule123

wipEout seems to have strangely disappeared

hasnt been a "proper" one for over 10 years i think

I still break out the first three on my ol' PS1 every now and then.  Wip3out is immense.

Agreed about Naughty Dog, not worried at all.

Most people don't realize they worked on Uncharted 2 alongside Amy Hennig which was the best Uncharted and TLOU was just a fantastic game probably above Uncharted 2 for me.

Yeah it'll probably slow down how often Naughty Dog churn out games but they're games worth waiting for imo.

It'll be interesting to see who tries to get her though.

Edited by Bradd92

Looks like they're going to try and adapt the Last of Us movie. Although who knows if it ends up in development hell like Uncharted and Bioshock and Halo.

Maybe something concerning the movie was why the other writer was forced out?

• 2 weeks later...

Wierd thing just happened. My PS4 just ejected COD on its own during a match. Tried to put the disk back in and it wouldnt accept any game :( took it back to Game but they had no stock so I brought it home to make sure all my game saves were backed up. Then tried a disc again and it worked sweet as a nut. I'll keep any eye on it but just wondered if anyone else had experienced anything similar?

Wierd thing just happened. My PS4 just ejected COD on its own during a match. Tried to put the disk back in and it wouldnt accept any game :( took it back to Game but they had no stock so I brought it home to make sure all my game saves were backed up. Then tried a disc again and it worked sweet as a nut. I'll keep any eye on it but just wondered if anyone else had experienced anything similar?

Yeah that happened to me with Killzone. Just eject the disc and clean it up a bit. But I did one time have to do a system restore but that also fixed it.

Should be picking mine up today at last, just the basic package.  Then it's an evening of packing up the 360, Kinect, games etc. and popping down to Game tomorrow to trade it all in for all another controller, Black Flag, FIFA 14, a PS+ subscription and whatever else I can pick up.  Any recommendations?

Â