Playstation 4

hogso

Could always get a 3DS and get OoT on that? The graphics are better but the thumbsticks are annoying in my opinion.

I have OoT on N64, 3DS and the Gamecube as a bonus disc that came with Windwaker which is one of the greatest deals in gaming history and it allows me to play OoT with the very comfortable Gamecube pad AND you get Windwaker. I remember the day I bought it. I got it secondhand at Gamestation and picked upa  Windwaker box that didn't have the bonus disc and the very nice chap who served me told me there was a copy which had OoT and Master Quest as a bonus disc. Happiest day of my life.

• Like 1

had enough of call of duty in record time, they've ruined multiplayer, lots of boring maps again, I don't like the new levelling system and really don't like that they've taken most of the challenges away (unless im just not looking in the right place? cant see where the 250 kills with gun x etc is)

had enough of call of duty in record time, they've ruined multiplayer, lots of boring maps again, I don't like the new levelling system and really don't like that they've taken most of the challenges away (unless im just not looking in the right place? cant see where the 250 kills with gun x etc is)

Could've told you that two games ago ;)

I don't know, MW2 kind of holds a special place with me. In the end, it was riddled with hackers but it introduced so many things that were a novelty at the time. Customizable player cards and emblems, customizable kill streaks, death streaks, completely overpowered perks like OMA and Danger Close and Commando+Unlimited Sprint. It harnessed all of that nonsense into one chaotic game. I dumped hundreds of hours into that thing.

But it's been a boring mess for a while now.

• Like 1

I had infinitely more fun on COD on the PS4 when it was me and my mate and a load of bots just playing local multiplayer. Online it was painful, as per.

COD online is one of the most overrated experiences in gaming history, imo. I've literally hated every second I've ever played of it.

I fully acknowledge this is mostly because I'm shit at it.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 2

BF3, i spent 1053 Hours, 56 minutes on it.  

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/lapalfan/stats/180276572/ps3/

^ my stats etc etc.

It held my attention.  It was great for team work, better gun play than any COD (because recoil does exist) and you can blow up buildings, drive tanks, choppers, quad bikes, as well as blowing them up too :D

best game of the PS3 generation for moi :)

Yep! :lol:

I worked it out at around 800 hours of gameplay

Including the £40 I paid for Battlefield Premium (I got the game for £28 from tesco pre order) I paid 7 1/2p per hour for that game :lol:

Can't get much better value than that! :D 

said before they came out i liked the structure of the leveling system on CoD, this squad point thing has thrown it out of the window, i loved the challenges / stats bit and found that highly addictive, thats seemingly gone out of the window too

the maps are by and large dull with pinch points, keep getting the one that looks like a castle ruin, should be great, its boring as hell, you dont see anyone for ages then get shot by someone out of nowhere with a thermal scope

the killstreak reward where they get the armour and get to run round with the knives is infuriating, but not as infuriating as the dog that you empty an entire magazine in to its face but it still manages to bite you from 8 **** metres away! **** off

I had infinitely more fun on COD on the PS4 when it was me and my mate and a load of bots just playing local multiplayer. Online it was painful, as per.

COD online is one of the most overrated experiences in gaming history, imo. I've literally hated every second I've ever played of it.

I fully acknowledge this is mostly because I'm shit at it.

This is the problem with it though, isn't it. Online gaming is anything but enjoyable for the casual gamer. You spawn, you turn around, and you get shot. Even when you do get one in your sights, he still somehow conspires to kill you while you spaff your load all up the wall behind him.

Bring back Goldeneye and slapping a proximity mine onto your mates face!

Edited by Shillzz

Holy shit, we're getting a Xmas bonus this year.  For like, the first time ever.  :blink:

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4

:hooray:  :hooray:  :hooray:  :hooray:  :hooray:  :hooray:  :hooray:  :hooray:

It's my belief that there's only a certain amount of happiness in the universe. Your happiness feeds from individuals like me who have never had a Christmas bonus. Enjoy your PS4, Bastard.

• Like 3

Â