Ticket Details

wedge

That's what the ticket office just told me, supertom - a lot of clubs are now (apparently) releasing an initial batch, and then give the next batch once the first ones are all sold, if we ask for them.

Still I got one, which is nice.

Good work Pete.

I'm going too (Fulham end though) so must meet up for some pre match beverages!?

There could be about 4-5,000 villa at this one what with 2900 officially + loads in the neutral end.

Can anyone recommend a decent boozer near the ground ?

Got to be the 8 Bells near Putney Bridge tube station!

Really looking forward to this game - only my 2nd of the season!

. Yeh It says block P5 on the ticket

cheers lee, good to hear!

weird how we always take thousands to fulham yet can never sell 1800 at spurs.

There could be about 4-5,000 villa at this one what with 2900 officially + loads in the neutral end.

Can anyone recommend a decent boozer near the ground ?

yep, loads seemed to buy tickets in the neutral end when it first went on sale. always lots of us in the neutral bit.

as for pubs, the duke's head on the other side of the river (by putney bridge) is always full of villa, the eight bells, as has been mentioned, is an away pub but is always rammed early doors, and then there's the larrik (formely king's arms) but last time i went in there they were playing loud music and no villa songs were getting going. it was far better as the king's arms; good beer/cider on tap and a lot of old heads about, and thus old villa songs being sung.

there's also the temperance and the golden lion both by the larrik but i'm not sure if they're away pubs. don't know if anyone's been in those before?

should probably start a pubs thread.

The away support has been strange this season. Three Saturday games, all in excess of 120 miles away; full allocation sold out. Every game not on a Saturday we've had 850, 1100 and 1400 going.

I phoned up first thing this morning was told it was the 'last one'. A bit sceptical as they are still advertising it on sale, Its a restricted view ticket so hopefully I am not standing behind a Pillar!

Looking forward to it, my first time, have done most London away days, but I've heard from a lot of people that Fulham is the best. Eight bells is the place to be by the sounds of it

Unless your there before 12 you wont get into the 8 bells and last couple of season they have stopped people standing outside it too. Also it is over 21's only so just thought id point that out. Im going to head further down the Larik Inn (I think?!) we had a lot in there last year and they had a BBQ on the go, was middle of August though not October.

ive just bought three from the ticket office. i wanted 6 but had to have away booking history for all of them, bit annoyed as im trying to get family to go and i think there being a bit picky considering its restricted view. im a season ticket holder aswell so a bit more common sense would have been nice.

Fulham away is great tho!!!!

Â