Ticket Details

wedge

Is our allocation actually sold out then? Still advertised on sale in todays 'ticket news' article, whereas swindon has been marked sold out. I know our ticket office can be inept sometimes but surely they wouldn't still be advertising it...

Is our allocation actually sold out then? Still advertised on sale in todays 'ticket news' article, whereas swindon has been marked sold out. I know our ticket office can be inept sometimes but surely they wouldn't still be advertising it...

Oh no, they are shit. Its been sold out for a while, returns are all that you will get from the ticket office.

Just coming on to ask this, must be tickets left

I'd say 4 and a half/5000 Villa be there. Seems to be alot of people love this away

West Midlands Police AVFC twitter account has tweeted that the following pubs are happy to accept away fans:

North of Putney Bridge

The Eight Bells

Larrick Inn

The Temperence

South of Putney Bridge

The Dukes Head (popular last season apparently)

Weatherspoons

Â