Ticket Details

wedge

According to their OS, we have got P5-P7 which is the 2,900. Also, it is showing that there is only extremely limited availability in the neutral end (P1 only) so if you still want to go, and with us only having a few tickets left for the away section too, I'd get in quick.

Is it limited availability in all blocks, it is weird how they is still tickets for Spurs yet this will sell out 2 weeks before the game and there is almost twice the allocation.

Most blocks in the stadium are sold out mate apart from a few, the only one in the Putney End with any sort of availability is P1, the furthest away from the Villa fans.

Is it limited availability in all blocks, it is weird how they is still tickets for Spurs yet this will sell out 2 weeks before the game and there is almost twice the allocation.

Most blocks in the stadium are sold out mate apart from a few, the only one in the Putney End with any sort of availability is P1, the furthest away from the Villa fans.

The 3 away game I can go to sell out before my allocation comes up and the 2 I cannot go there was still tickets left

image_23.gif

Fulham away is the best away game of the season IMO, by a mile as well.

• Like 1

Keep checking Viagogo for tickets - it's where I got mine from. Ending up being £41 a ticket with all the fees though. But there was no way I would have got two together through AVFC as I don't have the requisite booking history. P1 was the only one with 2 seats together but I'd rather be closer to the Villa end for a few quid more (I appreciate I'm a whole block away now - thanks for the info guys).

Still, looking forward to it!!

Keep checking Viagogo for tickets - it's where I got mine from. Ending up being £41 a ticket with all the fees though. But there was no way I would have got two together through AVFC as I don't have the requisite booking history. P1 was the only one with 2 seats together but I'd rather be closer to the Villa end for a few quid more (I appreciate I'm a whole block away now - thanks for the info guys).

Still, looking forward to it!!

Tickets still available on viagogo

For people sat in P1 I wouldn't worry about it being furthest away from the away end - as I'm sure with it being a Saturday 3pm kick off there'll be so many Villa fans in all of the blocks of the neutral end. We usually travel away very well and fulham is such a popular away ground!

Im clean on the piss after the game celebrating my birthday and if we win...you're all invited to join in the pissup! :)

My tickets come through this morning from the villa ticket office so don't panic just yet

out of interest lee, what block are you in? if it's block p5 then we can confirm that we have got the 2900 allocation.

same question to anyone else who's received their tickets from the villa.

out of interest lee, what block are you in? if it's block p5 then we can confirm that we have got the 2900 allocation.

same question to anyone else who's received their tickets from the villa.

. Yeh It says block P5 on the ticket

Â