Ashley Westwood

Nabby

Awful today, lacked composure on the ball, his corners are very quickly becoming a complete and utter joke and I think it was him who was very easily barged off the ball for the second goal (although I stand to be corrected on this). Extremely poor performance.

I've seen him have worse games and get less stick. I think that first corner he had put straight out of play was his attempt at the kind of in-swinger that everyone craves, needs to work on it clearly. Bacuna would be better at taking these duties over or Tonev when he plays.

I didn't say good but not as bad as people make out. Nobody says anything about the amount of times KEA gave the ball away in possession. I worry of he will now become the new Barry Bannan.

He admitted his job is to protect the defence yesterday and he utterly failed. As bad as anything Bannan served up last season.

I've seen him have worse games and get less stick. I think that first corner he had put straight out of play was his attempt at the kind of in-swinger that everyone craves, needs to work on it clearly. Bacuna would be better at taking these duties over or Tonev when he plays.

not exactly as he still 'chipped' it rather than wrapping his foot around the ball and 'whipping' it in.

not exactly as he still 'chipped' it rather than wrapping his foot around the ball and 'whipping' it in.

It wasn't a chipped floater at all, had a lot of pace on it. He wrapped his foot round it too much hence the reason it went out

Many, many players suffer a 'sophomore slump'

It wouldn't be VT if we didnt write them off.

As you wrote Wilshire off by labelling him 'shit' you mean?

Ah, that famous Aston Villa player Jack Wilshere. Not sure how much I rate an Arsenal player has is relevant. Smacks of a pathetic attempt at a dig.

• Like 1

Ah, that famous Aston Villa player Jack Wilshere. Not sure how much I rate an Arsenal player has is relevant. Smacks of a pathetic attempt at a dig.

Just pointing out your obvious double-standards between Villa players and other players.

Just pointing out your obvious double-standards between Villa players and other players.

not+sure+if+serious+_a3c87850b858e3bdd7d

As much as I rate him he needs to be dropped, problem is who do you play out of him and KEA; an out-of-form Westwood or someone who doesn't look like a Premiership quality centre midfielder??

Edited by Avflife

As much as I rate him he needs to be dropped, problem is who do you play out of him and KEA; an out-of-form Westwood or someone who doesn't look like a Premiership quality centre midfielder??

This is my quandary also.