Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Nope, don't even need an Arsenal win. A draw with Wigan will see us safe.

Arsenal need to win to get Champion's League, Wigan to survive. It's going to be an interesting game on Tuesday.

I wont rely on Arsenal. They will pack it in i reckon.

Yeah, they'll hardly want CL football next season...

We want to play PL football too and we cant seem to do enough to stay up. No bottle in our defence.

Arsenal also have a young team. Do they have what it takes to do whats necessary under huge pressure? I hope so but i wont hold my breathe

Relegation is back on but it would take an incredible performance from Wigan, or the referee, to get something against a fresh and hungry Arsenal team.

How is it back on? Nothing has changed? We still need Wigan to not win the game on Tuesday. I just wish there were some other games today.

We would have all snapped the hand off of anyone who offered us the current scenario this calendar year.

Arsenal have 9 days rest and have to win.  Wigan have a cup final in a few hours before Tuesdays game with no defenders.  It will be fine.

Also it is unlikely that all of Norwich, Newcastle and Sunderland will win tomorrow.

And maybe .... just maybe....on our current form we will get a result at Wigan who have won 1 in their last 6.

Wigan need to win (away from home) to come above us - a draw against Arsenal will leave them 4 points behind us and therefore us safe.

A draw, however might drop other teams in it but I won't care about that!

How are Wigan players better than ours, no way, they have more experience granted but better? A season is 38 games and the league table does not lie.we will beat Wigan next week if we have to as we have done to the other teams around us, even with Teckers out we have Bent to come in,

Spurs will win tomorrow hence arsenal will need to win on tuesday and they will do comfortably.

Time to put our feet up until next season

Relegation will be between wigan and newcastle

How are Wigan players better than ours, no way, they have more experience granted but better? A season is 38 games and the league table does not lie.we will beat Wigan next week if we have to as we have done to the other teams around us, even with Teckers out we have Bent to come in,

If your on about my comment I was on about Arsenal.. (The comment above said Arsenal have a young team etc) but they clearly have better players than us.

If your on about my comment I was on about Arsenal.. (The comment above said Arsenal have a young team etc) but they clearly have better players than us.

Sorry mis read you're comment, yes you are right Arsenal have better players, but on a positive we have a decent team coming through.

Edited by VillakevBromsgrove