Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Bassong is a much bigger miss than Turner although both are big. Bassong should be playing for a better side than them.

Hughton confirmed Sebastien Bassong is fit to face Paul Lambert’s side after being withdrawn late on in the 1-0 Premier League defeat at Stoke suffering some discomfort in the right knee injury he has been managing over recent months. Fellow centre-back Michael Turner (groin), however, has lost his fitness battle.

Source: Eastern Daily Press

Good news about Sessegnon.

More damage to one of our fellow relegation strugglers. :)

It feels like we've had a shedload of bad luck this year, but now things do appear to be going in our favour for once!

Really not keen on our fans getting cocky about this weekend.

We were cocky after we beat Liverpool, we were cocky when we got Bradford in the semi final.

It's not good. This weekend will be a very hard game. Yes we beat them in the cup, but they will be up for revenge and to put one over on Lambert.

Can we get cocky once safe??

I don't mind our fans being cocky, as long as our players aren't.

Our fans being cocky will mean louder support (if that is even possible! Our away following is fantastic anyway).

As long as Lambert keeps the players focussed, I can see our fans pushing the team over the line.

COYVB!!!!

It's all about psychology tomorrow & losing one team from the survival fight. All our rivals can do nothing but await the outcome tomorrow practically knowing that the victor will be safe & in the full knowledge that a draw gives both teams an extra point.

We know ourselves how frustrating it is when sitting on the sidelines & knowing the above scenario is going to give one or both of our rivals precious points.

Have Norwich only lost 3 at home in the league all season?

Yes. To Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool. They beat Man Utd. One of only 2 sides (Everton) to do so.

I did the BBC predictor thing and thought I was being quite conservative with the results and we ended up 12th!  Southampton have some interesting fixtures, if they lose to Spurs they then have Stoke and Sunderland, so could either get sucked into the fight themselves or put the others deep in it.  I think we should really concentrate on catching others than worrying about what Wigan do.