Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Stoke are crap. They are the 6th biggest spenders at the moment - not sustainable for them. Their bubble will burst. I think we will deal with them on Saturday

Stoke aren't crap at all and they have some excellent players. They have generally purchased well and have now stabilized themselves in the Premiership. If Adam, who was an excellent signing, is actually out then that will benefit us but i can't see us getting anything better than a point against them.

IMO we have, at times, looked the worst team in the league yet we are still 15th. Looking forward to January when hopefully Lambert can get more quality in the squad and get us further up the table.

I think pretty much every team in the league can claim that honour...

Stoke have 'excellent players'? I think that's stretching it, they are a collection of good and decent players that work well as a unit and a very well organised by TP.

Shawcross, Huth, Etherington, Adam and Crouch are all excellent players and would walk into our team.

Agree though that they are well organised and do something that we don't, play to their strengths.

Shawcross and Adam yes, without doubt I'd rather have those two than Clark and Bannan. Etherington and Crouch possibly, although with what we've seen from Benteke so far he'd be slightly ahead of Crouch in the pecking order, Etherington would possibly be more effective than both Gabby or Weimann on the wing.

The have better players than we do unfortunately.

Going by the age comparison of the two teams I would expect them to have 'more experience' at this stage.

When the Villa team we have now get to the same age of the people in question I am sure our lot would be much more 'better'.