Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

PS why the constant mentions of Redknapp by everyone on here??? I could care less what Redknapp thinks or does!!

I see in the Chelsea thread some posters on here are now touting Redknapp as a possible replacement for Matteo, yet deemed by the majority on here as not good enough to replace Lambert. :twisted:

I see in the Chelsea thread some posters on here are now touting Redknapp as a possible replacement for Matteo, yet deemed by the majority on here as not good enough to replace Lambert. :twisted:

I'd be very susprised if you can present someone who has said Redknapp isn't good enough for us but is good enough for Chelsea.

I'd be very susprised if you can present someone who has said Redknapp isn't good enough for us but is good enough for Chelsea.

Read my post again and in particular 'not good enough to replace Lambert.'

C'mon guys, don't fight. Hug it out, already.

image.jpg

Christ who took a photo of Mantis and i?

Read my post again and in particular 'not good enough to replace Lambert.'

Erm, I did.

I ask again. Is there anyone touting Redknapp as a good enough replacement for Di Matteo, but not a good enough replacement for Lambert?

I think you'll find that the majority don't want Redknapp here and the majority don't think he's good enough for Chelsea.

Your arguments are mostly ridicolous!! If Lambert had had two years and failed then I guess the majority of fans would be happy to start debating the virtues of possible replacements. What the majority of decent fans are doing though is giving Lambert a fair crack of the whip.

To be honest I couldn't give a flying **** who Chelsea appoint or what Redknapp does next - I will continue to support PL in the tough job he has taken on - namely transforming the pile of problems he inheirited from McHoof on a shoestring budget

Wind up merchant

I see in the Chelsea thread some posters on here are now touting Redknapp as a possible replacement for Matteo

I looked in the Chelsea thread.

ONE poster has suggested Redknapp as replacement for Di Matteo.

Hardly backs up your point does it?

If anyone is stating it then it does back up my point.

Then your point is a completely vague and useless one.

It's like saying "HA! one person wants Gary Megson to be the next United manager, but the majority don't want him to be Villa manager"

Erm, I did.

I ask again. Is there anyone touting Redknapp as a good enough replacement for Di Matteo, but not a good enough replacement for Lambert?

I think you'll find that the majority don't want Redknapp here and the majority don't think he's good enough for Chelsea.

This.

Your arguments are mostly ridicolous!! If Lambert had had two years and failed then I guess the majority of fans would be happy to start debating the virtues of possible replacements. What the majority of decent fans are doing though is giving Lambert a fair crack of the whip.

To be honest I couldn't give a flying **** who Chelsea appoint or what Redknapp does next - I will continue to support PL in the tough job he has taken on - namely transforming the pile of problems he inheirited from McHoof on a shoestring budget

Wind up merchant

and this.

:thumb:

Again, no Mantis. The point of our debate was your statement 'how do you know Lambert's buys have made our league position worse' as quoted above. I have continually replied by stating that Lambert's purchases are currently in the team that has now seen us drop into the bottom three. Not exactly an invalid point and due to you not being able to answer my question directly you have twisted the point of debate to 'i asked you how you could make such a comparison' which i have also quoted above.

I would therefore suggest in future that you take stock of what you have actually posted than constantly changing your point to suit your debate. It is embarrassing.

Of course it's an invalid point. You're comparing two separate situations with an almost limitless number of variables.